Model Casting S/S 14

They used to always do this, and I'm glad they've returned to it. Some great girls have debuted at BCBG.

Never thought I'd see the day where Missy Rayder walked for Creatures of the Wind :shock:. Clearly Anita has really brought the prestige of walking that particular show up tenfold this season.

Not feeling the BCBG opener/closer so far either. Zzzz...

Great move from them to get Anita, awesome casting.

^^ Yeah, me too. Her squint is so annoying. But it seems imminent that she'll walk lots of shows this season. Hyped up and all.

Would have definitely preferred to see Sarah English or another brand new girl open BCBG, not really a fan of Manuela.

Also COTW had a really great cast, hopefully it can become a big show to walk in these next few seasons.

Would have definitely preferred to see Sarah English or another brand new girl open BCBG, not really a fan of Manuela.

Also COTW had a really great cast, hopefully it can become a big show to walk in these next few seasons.

I don't really see a consistency in look with Nicole P, to Noam frost to Yumi to Joana Tatarka. Seems all over the board.

Bitton clearly isn't aiming for consistency, look-wise. Most of those girls are her current faves. Majority were included in her feature in the recent issue of Love

Bitton clearly isn't aiming for consistency, look-wise. Most of those girls are her current faves. Majority were included in her feature in the recent issue of Love

But then how is it a great cast? other than being her faves?

Missy Rayder was there and the rising girls - Ashleigh, Nicole etc. Auguste "crying girl" who we haven't seen in forever was there. Kelsey van Mook who seems to be making a comeback was also there, not to mention Lais & Jasmine. No idea who the opener is though. Those certain elements

Last edited by a moderator:
Missy Rayder was there and the rising girls - Ashleigh, Nicole etc. Auguste "crying girl" who we haven't seen in forever was there. Kelsey van Mook who seems to be making a comeback was also there, not to mention Lais & Jasmine. No idea who the opener is though. Those certain elements

Nova Malanova opened, she was a Wang/Balenciaga exclusive last season, but also walked Valentino.

Nadja Giramata seems to be walking quite a few decent shows and I'm loving the prospect of her sweeping this FW. :heart:

^I hope too, long overdue.

^^ Completely agree, and she looks stunning at every single one. A sure standout in my book.

Also, really not feeling Emma Oak in the slightest...I feel like she might become the next Tilda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw Tanya Taylor, Honor, COTW, BCBG and Tadashi Shoji shows on nowfashion and the castings literally made my day. NYFW day one and already my fave girls walked at most shows! :heart: :lol:

I loved the casting at BCBG, even thought there were many random girls, i feel like we're gonna see a lot of them on the runway.

Starting to get really excited about this season, compared to previous seasons, i see a lot of beautiful girls with potential, and pretty decent walks :smile:

so odd to see Missy appear at a more minor show, let alone any show at all.

This season will definitely bring some excitement, day one was good especially for shows like CODW/Honor with some of the upcoming top newcomers Joanna, Manuela, Leona, Ksenia Nova...Cant wait to see what day 2 has in store for us, Jason Wu/Rag&Bone/Helmut Lang/Suno. ....also excited to see where Malaika/Tamila/Julia B./Holly Rose will pop up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->