Model Casting S/S 14

This season will definitely bring some excitement, day one was good especially for shows like CODW/Honor with some of the upcoming top newcomers Joanna, Manuela, Leona, Ksenia Nova...Cant wait to see what day 2 has in store for us, Jason Wu/Rag&Bone/Helmut Lang/Suno. ....also excited to see where Malaika/Tamila/Julia B./Holly Rose will pop up.

Malaika was at the Proenza casting according to their instagram and she looked absolutely stunning. I'm sure she will be at the show!

Also, can u guys believe that BCBG has the biggest casting in NY yet they still manage to end up with a snoozefest every season!!? they need to rehire Rusell like TODAY! lol....

Who casted Tadashi this season? It was a major upgrade. Loved seeing CBN open and Julia Frauche already popping up made my day. The dresses were actually really cute too lol.

Malaika was at the Proenza casting according to their instagram and she looked absolutely stunning. I'm sure she will be at the show!

I think holly rose will be at Jason Wu as she instagrammed a purse from him and thanked him

The Society New York Fashion Week.
September 5-12

^The Society girls will dominate the runways.

Elise Crombez, Aymeline Valade, Bette Franke, Kati Nescher, Ondria Hardin & Ruby Jean Wilson to name a few will be at Zimmermann.

Wow, that sounds like a fantastic cast. Is it the first time that Zimmermann will show at NYFW?

Wow, that sounds like a fantastic cast. Is it the first time that Zimmermann will show at NYFW?

I believe it is their first time. Unfortunately some of the girls I mentioned didn't pop up so I assume they weren't confirmed. Strange since Zimmermann posted an image of their casting board on Facebook.

Elise Crombez, Aymeline Valade, Bette Franke, Kati Nescher, Ondria Hardin & Ruby Jean Wilson to name a few will be at Zimmermann.

Any word on who does their casting?

Here's their board as mentioned by AL92.

7pfoQz5.jpg

facebook/Zimmermann.Sydney

Elise, Ondria, Kati, Bette and Aymeline weren't there. The well known models I recognized are Marie Piovesan, Ruby Jean, Daiane Conterato and Sara Blomqvist.

Alek Wek too.

Oops, I think that was Ajak but the instagram said Alek.

Last edited by a moderator:
The casting at Peter Som was a HUGE step up from last season, anyone know who cast the show?

Indeed, everyone's steping it up this season so far...cant wait for WU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->