Model Casting S/S 14

^ Jourdan Dunn, Anais Mali, Sasha Luss, Marine Deleeuw, Maddison Brown, Holly Rose, Zuzanna Bijoch, Meghan Collison, Ashleigh Goode, Irene Hiemstra, Ji Hye Park, and Ava Smith.

Come on guys, let's keep the chat general, no need to turn this into the model spotting thread, the showlists will be posted in time.

If you want to say there was a lot of big names at XXX show and list them, fine, but nobody wants to read a bunch of powerposts.

So glad to see such a large amount of big names at the show amongst newer girls who really suit Wu's aesthetic, super pumped to see Amanda, Zuzanna, and Anais!

That cast was PHENOMENAL, everything about it was on point, just the right amount of new girls and established faces amongst the first three supers and a great mix of races. A+ casting at Wu.

Come on guys, let's keep the chat general, no need to turn this into the model spotting thread, the showlists will be posted in time.

If you want to say there was a lot of big names at XXX show and list them, fine, but nobody wants to read a bunch of powerposts.

Yikes. I always forget about that model spotting rule. Sorry!

I agree with teaars, it was an amazing cast. Just that one girl - Maddison Brown, who was a miscast, imo. Would have loved to see Ming Xi there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maddison Brown is extremely boring. Would've rather seen her friend, Gabby Westbrook there.

Superb casting at Jason Wu. So glad to see Malaika debuting this season there.

Maddison Brown is extremely boring. Would've rather seen her friend, Gabby Westbrook there.

Agreed! There's something a bit too innocent/puppy like about Maddisson, Gabby has a but more sex appeal/ beach beauty to her.

Rebecca Minkoff

f1478880171711e3a3e422000a1fbe39_7.jpg

instagram/CrystalSchreiner

Glad to see Roberta show up anywhere tbh, but I would have LOVED to see her at Wu.

Surprised not to see Lindsey Wixson at Wu. Maybe it's the hair?

I sense the platinum blonde trend coming back and I don't like it at all.

This is a bit mean but Ava Smith's new platinum do screams 'Lisanne De Jong F/W 2011 last desperate attempt at relevancy' to me :lol:...I still got love for her though.

Wu's cast was very solid, although I feel that NY Models should've let Malaika debut at a show like Wang, considering that it's rare that a black model is hot enough to not need to take every show handed to them. Eh, that's just me though.

I always love the casting at Cushnie et Ochs so much :heart: Very diverse and sexy, and they seem loyal to their favorites. Karlie opening and Chanel Iman closing was nice, too.

The casting at Jason Wu was great. Many of the girls I hoped to see debut there where there and they all looked awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->