Models Seen in Films

Milla Jovovich:
Chaplin (with Robert Downey Jr.)
Kuffs (with Christian Slater)

Amber Valleta:
Def Leppard, The Story

^Yes, i remember that vividly! Heidi looked gorgeous and SJP was like a clown.

Well, she probably was the 'child'...

Not at all.

married2.jpg
married4.jpg

Episode 63, Season 4, 10-29-1989

Fair Exchange – (23:10)
The basis for 90 percent of all Married... With Children episodes is that the Bundys have no money. This installment is no exception. Bud decides that they should sell Kelly’s school books to make money. Inside, Al finds a “host a foreign exchange student” ad. Knowing they can get $500 a month for taking part, they decide to do it so they can afford real food.

They get Milla Jovovich playing a French (French? WTF?!) exchange student named Yvette, and no one is near as happy as they should be. She is forced to sleep in the garage. Bud is even more sexually high-strung than usual, drilling a hole into the garage. Kelly is no longer the attention of all the boys at school and is forced to date geeks. But when Yvette’s grades start slipping in school, Kelly finds her opportunity to get her world harmonious again.

Pictures and synopsis courtesy > dvdinmypants.com

Same information on Milla's website:

http://www.millaj.com/film/mwc.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Well, a teeny, then...
She used to look older back then.

Thanks for the info, tho.

naomi was in an episode of absolutely fabulous playing herself

Has anybody seen the "3rd Rock from the Sun" episode with Angie Everhart, Cindy Crawford, Beverly Johnson and several others?

Can anybody post a screen cap of this? I saw this film like 10 times but I still can't find her... :rolleyes:

Really ? I spotted her immediately, even though I was watching that film in a theater ! I will post, if I find any...

^Thanks a lot! :flower:
Too bad is very quick.

Yeah, it's the only time she appears in the movie... However, I watched it on the big screen and I managed to spot and recognize her :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->