Models Switching Agencies

^And Elite was professional enough to poach Ana Beatriz Barros from Next in return. :lol: :rolleyes:

I'll be interested to see if this holds up in court. Thanks for sharing it with us model_mom! :flower:

This happens all the time....but in karlie's case...Next has hit the jackpot and I don't blame Elite for thinking,"What the Hell just happened?":furious:

Reading an article about a certain Karlie Klosshave it also seems that Lydia Heart has now joined *drumrolll* ELITE NY!

1 Model Management ------> Elite New York

Alice Kastrup-Moller : Women Paris -> IMG Paris
Erin O'Connor : Viva Paris -> Elite Paris

Update: 4/22/08

Tiiu Kuik is not on the Major modeling site don't know where she is but she hasn't been prolific in the last year anyway.

Elise Combrez: New Madison -> Elite Paris
Anne-Catherine Lacroix: DNA -> NY Models
Iza Olak: Race -> Next NY
Margaret Peppey: Marilyn NY -> Major NY

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems Elise's stint at New Madison has not gone all that well after she left Viva. :innocent:

Thank you Bianca for the news on Margaret! I was wondering where she'd gone off to...

Elite Paris seems to be stocking up on all the Top Models of yester-year!

Petra Kvapilova joined IMG NY.

Last edited by a moderator:
why doesnt elise crombez return to viva , i mean she is still signed with DNA and doesnt that require to stay contracted with viva???:unsure::unsure:

No. Just because a model is signed to a certain agency it doesn't mean they have to sign with another international agency that this certain agency has ties with; it's just normal for models to sign with agency's that have connection with eachover. Elise has signed with Elite Paris and I believe that's another agency that DNA places quite a few of their models with.

Virtually all of them switch to Viva after signing with DNA, though. A few of their new faces are from Elite Europe affiliated mother agents, so they might prove less inclined to leave Elite Paris. But other than that, Anne Watanabe (Nathalie), Cameron (Ford), and Magdalena (Elite) are the only exceptions I can think of.

Anyway, regardless of what happened with Elise (she allegedly felt mistreated by some booker?), I'm sure she must've had a good reason to leave Viva like that, so I'd actually be more surprised if she went back. Just don't know what she was thinking in the first place... choosing New Madison :ninja:

Petra Kvapilova joined IMG
Eva Riccobono joined Muse NY.
Yasmin Brunet joined IMG NY

I have no idea what this is, but it sounds like it belongs in this thread

SEISMIC SHIFT

Submitted by Wayne on Thu, 2008-05-15 19:37.
Thursday May 15th 2008 has just about been the biggest day of shifts and changes the NY modeling industry has seen in about a decade. Stay tuned for the full story.
-the imagist

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->