Models Who Are Related to Rich/Famous People

Style Savvy

Reaction score
Basically this thread is about those models who just became models just because they're parents are rich and/or famous.

Devon Aoki
Dree Hemingway
Anna Cleveland
Tali Lennox
Georgia May Jagger
Eliza Cummings

Amber Le Bon
Lizzy Jagger
Zoe Kravitz
Alice Dellal
Daisy Lowe

Seems like the entire Aldridge family work in or have connections to fashion/photography if that counts

I would also add Edie Campbell (her mom is a former Vogue fashion editor Sophie Hicks) and Colinne Michaelis whose great grandfather was the famous Alexander Liberman.
And while I think Colinne has much potential anyway, no matter who she is related with, I strongly believe Edie can only thank her famous mom and Vogue UK team who is behind her back and always promoting her, because in my opinion she's a pretty bland model.

Almost all (successful) hipster models are related to famous families, no?

I'd also add Cara Delevingne and the half board of Select Model Management.

Doesn't Carla Bruni come from a wealthy family? And isn't Stella Tennant from some sort of minor royalty?

Stella Tennant is the granddaughter of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire and her grandfather on her father's side was a Baron or Scottish Nobleman.

Honor Fraser is the granddaughter of "British Commando Simon Fraser, 15th Lord Lovat" and I think Marija Vujovic is supposedly to related to royalty.

^^And Ines de la Fressange is from some royal family, too, no?

^ Yes, her paternal grandmother was heiress to the Lazard banking fortune, which is wealth to the 10th power!! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fillipa Hamilton comes from "nobility"

And of course Julia Restoin-Roitfeld. I wonder if lancome will choose to renew her contract now that her mother is no longer the editor of vogue?
Posted via Mobile Device

Erin Lucas from "The City" (Whitney's roommate in Season One) really is a model in NY and her father is one of the guys with AC/DC...And of course Phil Collin's daughter Lily... :wink:

^ Yup!! But of all of the family, she is the most like an actual model, and she seems pretty nice, so maybe she will end up being a real model! :wink:

elisa sednaoui - her uncle is the photographer stephane sednaoui and her godfather is christian louboutin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->