Models Who Deserve Cosmetics Campaigns

I think Natasha Poly has been in dying need of a cosmetics contract..

Ok I'm going to say this and please bear with me as she's never made it in HF... I think that Selita Ebanks definitely should get a cosmetics contract!

Olga Sherer for Shisheido. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
all i know is i want Jourdan for rimmel, maybelline, ysl & mac.. i'm not gonna except anything less:lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

If there's a model that i would give her a Beauty Contract, that's definitely JUJU IVANYUK.... her face is perfect for a beauty campaign, she deserves one with that face.

:heart::heart: I absolutely agree with you
she looks gergous on this shots and i imagine what if she get a beauty contract:woot: it will be spectacular
x_1ac4cd5c.jpg
x_faa4f91c.jpg
x_02c083da.jpg

vk.com

Sui He and Edita Vilkeviciute , oh also Toni Garrn (I know shes done beauty campaigns but a CONTRACT would be nice..) and Valentina!

So I've been thinking that Covergirl has needed a branding facelift for quite some time. They used to be on par with VS when it came to big contracts & exposure for models. With Jessica Stam as their newest face, hope has been somewhat restored for me. This would be my official Covergirl lineup:

Jessica Stam- English is her first language, she has amazing eyes, and she would be great in commercials
Angela Lindvall- she used to be a Covergirl, now they need to bring her back!!! She is about to become a household name as the host of Project Runway All Stars, and would be a great model to target the more older generation, like Christy Turlington for Maybelline.
Karlie Kloss- She would be the young, All-American girl that young teen girls would love.
Jourdan Dunn- I love her personality, and her accent is so great for commercials. As much as I'm not a fan, there is no denying that she has a great personality. Oh, and her & Karlie would be great in commercials together :P
Bette Franke- they would need someone with fuller lips to sell their lipstick, and Bette really pops in front of the camera. I was really impressed by her Black House White Market commercial, so I think she would be a great choice.
Bonnie Chen- She isn't very relevant anymore, but her face is undeniably gorgeous, and of course she is great for Asian expansion
Liza Golden- if you have never seen her, then google her and you will see what I'm talking about. She is part Indian, and she would be great for that market.

Seems like a winning combo to me. What do you think?

coco deserves a big cosmetic contract. she is way better looking than karlie for cosmetic campaign. her ysl cosmetic campaign just prove that point. karlie's dior cosmetic campaigns are nasty.

^I like Coco much more than Karlie, but I think Karlie would fit the Covergirl image moreso than Coco. Karlie would be like the model version of Taylor Swift!! :lol:

Coco, would be great for Lancome, don't you think?

Maryna Linchuk would be awesome for Maybelline instead of Julia Stegner

Edita V - would rock any beauty ad/campaign, she is so fine.

I'd also love Caroline Trentini to get a cosmetic contract.

Karlie would be perfect for Covergirl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Candice Swanepoel would be perfect for mainstream beauty ads.
Edita V in more high end brands. Her face and its structure are very exquisite.

Doesn't Coco have a cosmetic contract with Rimmel already??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->