Models with Higher Education

modelista

Reaction score
Celebrating these beautiful minds who decided to not rest on their looks but pursue higher learning:heart:.

Christy Turlington - earned a B.A. in Comparative Religion and Eastern Philosophy from NYU. She continued her studies at the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health

Iman - studied political science at the University of Nairobi

Julia Nobis - working towards attaining a Bachelor of Science and Applied Science part-time remotely through Melbourne’s RMIT University.

Joan Smalls - got her degree in psychology at the InterAmerican University of Puerto Rico.

Kendra Spears - attended Portland State University to study Sociology and obtained a BA in sociology from the University of Washington.

Lily Cole - graduated with honours in History of Art from King's College, Cambridge University

Sigrid Agren - enrolled in Columbia University’s School of General Studies

Kinga Rajzak - graduated from Goldsmiths College, University of London (class of 2011), with a B.A. (Hons) in Sociology and Politics

Cameron Russell - Columbia University (class of 2012), Majoring in economics and political science.

Karlie Kloss - studied at NYU's Gallatin School of Individualized Study and has taken classes at Havard Business School for a time but i'm not sure if she graduated:unsure:

Nadja Bender - studied nanotechnology at the University of Copenhagen

Sasha Pivovarova - studied art history at (MSU) Russian State University for the Humanities

Daria Strokous - attended Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) for Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs and is currently studying film at the University of Southern California

Blanca Padilla - attended ESIC Business & Marketing School.

Malgosia Bela - studied English literature, with extra hours in the music conservatoire at Jagiellonian University in Kraków

Cong He - graduated from Donghua university in Shanghai

Katie Fogarty - is currently studying at Hofstra Clinical's Psychology for a Ph.D.

Anna Selezneva - has a undergraduate degree in psychology from Moscow State University.

Edie Campbell - graduated from The Courtauld Institute of Art with a degree in History of Art.

Kate Grigorieva - has a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Murmansk State Technical University.

Saskia de Brauw - graduating from the Gerrit Rietveld Academy in Amsterdam, where she studied photography and textile design

Andreea Diaconu - studied everything from archaeology to social psychology. She attended University of Bucharest for communications where she also earned a Bachelor's degree in Foreign Languages and Italian-English Literatures & also attended Western University for Social Psychology

Nimue Smit - graduated premedical from Amsterdam University College in Holland

Leila Nda - studies law at the Université libre de Bruxelles

Pooja Mor - attended Nirma University in Ahmedabad and completed a Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology (B.Tech in BIT) in 2013

Sora Choi - attended the University of Seoul studying Geo-Informatics

Amanda Wellsh - attended San Paolo University

Amanda Laine - graduated Ryerson undergraduate degree in Business Commerce with a focus on marketing

Anna de Rijk - attended Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam

Amanda Googe - graduated Brown University with a double major in visual arts and environmental studies

Larissa Hofmann - attend Lothar-von-Faber-Schule for art in Nürnberg, Germany and later entered the Weißensee School of Art in Berlin to study art history and traditional painting

Vivien Solari - was educated at Leicester University

Lily McMenamy - is currently a Undergraduate studying Feminist Theory at Bard College

Britt Kline - attended Lock Haven University in Pennsylvania.

Kelly Mittendorf - studied mass communication and media studies at Arizona State University

Lyndsey Scott - graduated from Amherst in 2006 with degrees in computer science and theater.

Sonia Dara - graduated Harvard University (class of 2013), Majoring in economics with a secondary in human evolutionary biology and citation in Spanish

Anok Yai - studying biochemistry at Plymouth State University

Naki Depass - is studying accounting

Juliana Schurig - is studying at NYU

Bhumika Arora - studied and has a degree in business administration

Louise Parker - graduated with a photography degree from Bard

Cris Urena - went to college in Worcester, Massachusetts

Nadja Giramata - studied English Literature & languages at Manchester Metropolitan University

Mackenzie Drazan - currently an undergraduate at Duke University studying political science major who is also pursuing the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate.

Taryn Davidson - graduated from Northern Ontario School of Medicine

Riley Montana - holds a associates degree in nursing

Marte Mei Van Haaster - gratuated AGH University of Science and Technology.

Cici Xiang Yejing - studied tech and graduated from Concord college

Lisa Cant - graduated from Columbia University

These were all the ones i could think of off the top of my head^_^. Feel free to add anymore (past or present) that you guys can think of:flower:.

Great idea for a thread!! ^_^

Emily DiDonato on instagram (a few months ago)

Hi guys! Sorry I've been MIA on here. I've been busy getting acclimated in my first year at Columbia! Currently studying for my first big exam in my science class. If you would have told me a year ago I would be trying to learn all the parts and functions of the human brain right now, I would have laughed in your face. *♀️ Applying to go back to school was absolutely terrifying for me. I went straight from high school to my modeling career but I always felt like I missed out on getting an education When I thought about applying to go back to school last year, I was riddled with self doubt. I constantly felt like I wasn't good enough, smart enough or it had been too long since I'd been in an academic setting to go back. I came up with a million reasons not to do it. Luckily, I talked to some good friends (cc: @cturlington @karliekloss @mirtemaas @laurenikay @hillarywright and Kyle, of course) and finally mustered up the courage to apply. I was ecstatic when I found out I actually got in. It took getting use to at first and I was nervous all the time but now I just feel excited to go to class everyday. Its certainly challenging but fun at the same time. It's not always perfect or easy balancing my career, school, relationships, family, friendships and planning a wedding but I spent a lot of years pushing off so many things I wanted to do because I let my self doubt keep me away. It feels good to finally just do it!
Anyway, I'm working the next few days leading up to my first exam so I'll have to do some studying on set. That should be interesting. Wish me luck!
Emily's instagram

^Thanks, I'm glad you like it:flower:. Also, I forgot about Mirte Maas currently studying economics at Columbia:doh:.

Alana Zimmer - is a psychology major at NYU

Heide Lindgren - is a student at Columbia University

Julie Hoomans in a Vogue interview (rough translation:(
I'm going to Amsterdam University College, a liberal arts & sciences bachelor with a major in science.
vogue.nl

Jessie Li - currently a student at Columbia University & also attended Juilliard

Thank you for starting this thread. Super interesting to read all of this :flower:

^ I'm glad you like it^_^.

Brooke Shields - graduated from Princeton in 1987 with a degree in French literature

Bridget Malcolm - studying online for an engineering degree

Miranda Kerr - she doesn’t have a degree, but she has reportedly attended the Academy of Natural Living for nutrition and health psychology

Hana Jirickova - graduated from the Prague Institute of Art

You should call this thread - models with degrees or models with superior education..people without degrees are not necessarily considered uneducated...

Last edited by a moderator:
Elena Bartels is studying law in at Humboldt University in Berlin
Irma Spies is attending med school, also in Berlin

Georgina Stojiljkovic - is a psychology & philosophy student. She also has studied political science in the past.
Ava Smith - is currently studying law
Roberta Cardenio - holds a doctorate in cultural heritage sciences
Caterina Ravaglia - is going for her B.A. at Penn State
Kouka Webb - is studying to become a dietician at NYU
Karolina Mrozkova - is a business student at NYU Stern
Steffi Soede - studying for a degree in nutrition
Stef van der Laan - is a student at HKU University of the Arts Utrecht
Milou Groenewoud - is currently studying psychology
Santa Strucko - Student at SMK University of Applied Social Sciences for a degree in Health and Wellness
Kel Markey - is studying environmental science at Columbia University

Julia Suszfalak - is studying law
Ping Hue Cheung - majored in chemical engineering and nursing. She also holds a degree in B.S. financing
Julee Huang - is a student at the University of Waterloo in accounting and finance
Jessica Burley - is currently a politics student at Cambridge University
Iris Venema - is a student at Stenden University
Ilona Marion - is currently a law student
Gintare Sudziute - is currently a student at (VU) Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam

Amanda Murphy - has a associates degree to be a radiology technician

Elizabeth Ayodele - is currently studying medicine at the University of Lagos

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings