Morgane Dubled

Ok... she is stunning!! She is so sweet... yet they can make her look so damn sexy!! I really like her.... So versatile, she actually reminded me a little of Audrey Hepburn in one of the fotos, then in another she looks completely different... she is just gorgeous :heart: :heart: :heart:

i luv her eyes, and her cute little smile...absolutly adorable!!!! i hav a new favorite!!!!

Oh! I just remembered who she reminds me of; the french girl in Big Fish!

Marion Cotillard.

marion05.JPG

marion11.jpg

Ahh..French women.. :innocent:

Originally posted by manette@Oct 4 2004, 03:57 AM
sweet looking but doesn't do anything for me
i find she looks bored/tired all the time and not just because she probably is tired from all the shows etc.
[snapback]384741[/snapback]​
I think that we're probably some of the few that don't actually like her... :unsure:
Maybe it's her colouring as you mentioned, but she always appears a bit sickly. Kind of gray and muted and unhappy. I'd like to see a model with more vibrancy and life to her!

Originally posted by Urban Stylin@Oct 3 2004, 10:53 PM
??

0503_blu_cantrell_g.jpg

[snapback]384238[/snapback]​

:huh: No i am sorry but I don't see it....to me Blu Cantrell is just a photoshop-product these days, so it's all fake anyway.....

i kind of like how she always looked bored, but the face says to me "what the hell am i doing here" rather than her being sad.

she reminds me of a friend of mine.

I love her face. :heart: Even though she always looks the same.

Originally posted by Dixie@Nov 14 2004, 09:55 PM
I love her face. :heart: Even though she always looks the same.
[snapback]431989[/snapback]​
lol I kind of like that about her - I think it's because her sombre expression of "what the hell am I doing here?" (as yourbestfriend put it :flower: ) is perfect on her :heart:

Morgane's look maybe is boring, but dunno why i just can't stop looking at her face... weird
unlike Madeleine Bloomberg's super boring look... that's really what id call "boring"....

c947b17e.jpg

Originally posted by Gazillion@Nov 15 2004, 07:12 PM
Morgane's look maybe is boring, but dunno why i just can't stop looking at her face... weird
unlike Madeleine Bloomberg's super boring look... that's really what id call "boring"....

c947b17e.jpg

[snapback]433445[/snapback]​

while i looove her eyes, what i cant stop looking at is that BODY :ninja: woahhh. now that is a swimsuit /editorial campaign just waiting to happen :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->