Moschino F/W 06.07 Milan

moschino seems like it grew up a little bit, no? very sleek and sexy and dark with those huge ruffle collars and such. i for one am truly loving really it.... i really really dislike the tartan and was hoping it would snuff out with the last collections, but it sure is one of the most obvious trends we are seeing. i guess i should warm up to it now :smile:

Wow, I see so many ribbons.
Some pieces are a bit too private-schoolish for me...

00150m.jpg

but these pants are incredible!

Source: style.com

I love that some of the pieces in this collection have subtle humor to them. Gosh, knee socks. Woohoo, finally. I've been wearing those things with my heels for years now. I'm glad to see they're in style this year. Very tongue in cheek collection...Lolita meets her Majesty.

hi. is any1 farmiliar with or have this moschino bag? when did it come out? i like the side pockets! reminds me of juicy couture fluffs.

pics: fr ebay :flower:

Attachments

• moschino.jpg
    moschino.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
  • moschino1.jpg
    moschino1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
i know people really like this collection but i really do not !!!! i dont know why but i really hate it. some of the pieces are ok.

Theres a little bit of everything in this collection except color it seems. I like the dark green and navy plaid fabric aside from the all the darkness.
00400m.jpg

This Blouse is gorgeous but maybe it's the models great chest that's selling it to me lol.

00420m.jpg

I love these high waisted bermudas and the blouse but together with the blazer they're a tad too prude for me.

(pics posted on previous page)

Very nice.. I love the shiny bags and some of the dresses and coats. The plaid is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->