Moschino x H&M

Ok, I saw Aquaria's face and screamed.

The menswear is ok, nothing new. Pull&Bear did it better a few years ago.

I always kinda wanted the Biker Bag but never enough to actually shell out for one lol

Although I am wondering how much can fit into the tiny version available at H&M. Some gum? A battery pack? 2 lipsticks?

It's been years... and their website STILL crashes every time.

hahaha god every time I wanted to go check out and might buy some stuff from the collabs I just gave up. The collections are not as worthy my time and energy enough to get through all the crashes. There is a reason why they are losing money!

Must admit that I haven't been interested in this collaboration whatsoever. I must be the only one who is majorly underwhelmed by it all... from the collection to the press coverage! There was so much buzz circulating over H&M's other designer collaborations but there seemed to be zilch over this.

I did just check out the entire collection on H&M's website earlier but wasn't compelled to order a single thing from the menswear - and couldn't quite believe what I was looking at (literally nothing for the average H&M customer). A total pass for me.

This is not Moschino. This is Jeremy. And he doesn't even hide it, he literally models in it. He is more thirsty than Olivier Rousteing and that is a feat in itself. Terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->