Moscow Street Style

article_image-image-article.jpg

http://www.lookatme.ru/flows/lad/posts

Finally the ladies are starting to pull their weight here. Although, I must say the men are still owning this thread.

These last outfits are very Swedish inspired, u can see many boys in stockholm dressed like that...

i'm liking the looks a lot..some excellent outfits! russians are so beautiful...

I saw this article in The New York Times today... thought I would post it:

Moscow’s New Dress Code: Less

MOSCOW — On any given day, the clothing seen on that once-sacred spot where somber citizens used to gather in long lines to pay homage to the founder of the Soviet state offers a whirlwind tour of Russia’s fashion preferences.
Enlarge This Image

Muscovites and tourists now wander past Lenin’s Mausoleum in fashions that until recently might have been considered more appropriate for a beach resort.

They can range from a woman in short shorts and stiletto heels with small children in tow, to a teenage girl in a micro-mini skirt or a maxidress, to a consciously stylish young man in a sleeveless shirt with a flower-framed portrait of Vladimir Putin, black cargo pants, flip-flops and straw fedora.

the rest is here

#49 - NICE!

Ive heard you really have to dress up in moscow

I never knew that Russians have such a great sense of style. This thread made me wanna visit Russia soon^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->