Mulberry S/S 2010 : Sasha Pivovarova and Viktoriya Sasonkina by Steven Meisel

ugh, last season's was much better though i like the models this season much more

here, they look like street junkies waiting to sell those purses to get their next fix....
plus the photo is just busy, and like others said, messy.

Mulberry has been my go-to campaign ever since Meisel took over, i never even tired of the simple duo portraits, but this isn't my cup of tea at all (nor Mulberry's, i would've thought?) :ermm:

I love the messy and cut hairdo... it somehow relates to the horse hair
whose leather strings relate to the bags.... which gives a nice circle movement vibe... the carroussel starts to move...

Also, great casting, Sasha and Viktoriya's gazes in one picture is pretty compelling
:heart:

another

24o350l.jpg

selfridges.com

I don't think it's messy per se, but it's just got a lot going on at one time, so I'm not really sure where to look first off. Sasha with the wig I wasn't expecting, and I'm still thinking whether I like Sasha with the wig or not. But like elsaskywalker said, Sasha's stare is a bit scary :(
The second picture posted by [Gossiping] I like better; we've still got the shapes and colours but this time my eyes focus more on the two girls rather than trying to look at everything at one time.

The second shot is lovely and makes sense to the whole campaign, fun park setting and candy colours. Viktoriya really shines here!

Absolutely >in love< :crush: One of my fav campaigns so far! Vibrant, colourful, different and playful. Perfect summer ad. And the perfect girls to display it.

Oh the new shot is totally amazing:woot::heart:
Great sense of movement and both Viktoriya & Sasha looks great here but both in different ways. Sasha looks all melancholy and dreamy and Viktoriya displayed her usual total focus and dramatic intensityB)
Thanks gossiping:flower:

Although the cast is great, I definitely don't like this campaign, the wigs, the scary faces, the color scheme... It doesn't work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->