Music that makes you cry

The last song I cried to was a rendition of "Moon River" sung by Sarah Brightman from her "La Luna" CD of 2001(?). It was the bonus track on her CD, and I cried because it was just so beautiful to listen to. Almost like the world is a happier place or that I acheived something I'm overbearingly proud of. It was a beautiful song.

Call me crazy, but I've even cried a bit listening to the Wii Weather Channel theme when in Globe mode. Just so beautiful to listen to.

"now we are free" from the gladiator soundtrack
"Peace Just wanted to be free" sung by Stevie Wonder and Pavarotti
"mad world" by Gary Jules with Michael Andrews

Just heard one on a classic rock radio station. Lots of piano, a ballad type. I've heard it a million times over the years, but don't know the name or the artist.

Definitely NOT what I needed to hear right now.

aw billy talent - surrender
royksopp - only this moment/circuit breaker
radiohead - exit music [for a film]
radiohead - high & dry
robbie williams - my way [cover]
robbie williams - she's the one
coldplay - scientist

Dear lover (rare song) by The Foo Fighters

Last edited by a moderator:
^me too, because they are soooo worthless :lol: sorry, no offense....I know a lot of people like them...but to me....oh how I dislike them :ninja:

Anything can pretty much make me cry.....and I pretty much try to avoid the stuff that does. But there is one song so beautiful I can't resist it and it almost always makes me cry, especially if accompanied by the video by Anton Corbjin, incidentally the best video ever.

Atmosphere - Joy Division

Some of Coldplay's, like Warning Sign, Sparks, Fix You, etc;
a lot of The Album Leaf's, especially the album 'In A Safe Place';
Some of Placebo's, Teenage Angst( Live Version), Burger Queen, My Sweet Prince, etc;
Blur's No Place Left To Run;
Radiohead's Creep..
and a lot else..

Gosh i'm a total fruit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"