Nail Polish #2

Miwi

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Aaaand, here is my collection. Used to be much larger.:P

Chanel
: Organdy, Blue Satin, Rouge Noir, Vendetta and Inframetal.

LCN: 217, NA6, 106, 203

38, 170, 261, 220, 255, NA11, 276

China Glaze: Ruby Pumps, Frostbite, Lemon Fizz

OPI: An Affair in Red Square, Boris&Natasha, DS Extravagance, Mad As a Hatter, Hey! Get in the Lime, Makes Men Blush

Other: Calvin Klein Bombshell, Zoya Posh (matte), Collistar Melanzana Glitter, Bourjois Brun 09, Alessandro, Essence Very Berry, Max Factor Disco Pink, Essence Date Me, H&M Goddess on Stage

my pics

Last edited by a moderator:
^F*CK ME!!! :shock::shock: All of those shades are to dieeeee for!

So I just bought Hey! Get in Lime on eBay... It cost $24 with shipping. I blame your nail polish collections for motivating me :lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

^ Lol congrats! I'm sure you will love it. I bought my Hey! Get in Lime at a beauty wholesaler, they had it with a bunch of discontinued OPI colours.

Do we have any idea what the next collection after the Shrek Collection will be for OPI? I always love their Autumn/ Winter collection.

Does anyone know of a good dupe of Essie's Starry Starry night nail varnish that I can get in the UK? I was thinking of just using a dark blue varnish and then then layering a fine glitter one over it something like this:
9010f.jpg

lookfantastic.com

^or perhaps try mixing them in the bottle first?:wink: just an idea

I just put on Zoya Adina. Wow! :woot: The colour is very nice and the polish is fantastic - supereasy to apply and quickdrying. I can't wait to see how long it lasts.. :innocent:

^or perhaps try mixing them in the bottle first?:wink: just an idea

haha somehow i didn't think of that.
i will probably buy two cheap navy polishes, one to mix it and one to wear on it's own. thanks ^_^

^ there are some china glaze polishes which are quite similar from when they did like 50 glitters at the same time, though i don't know if they are available in the UK.

^^ Hermetic thanks for posting! I have to admit to liking the Essie spring collection better :wink:

^^ that essence polish is wonderful! gotta love em, only a dollar or 99 cents or something ridiculous each, and i have to say they last longer for me then opi... i have about ten of them!

For marmoset:flower::
nailpolish2.jpg

I wouldn't advise mixing formulas together (Although it doesn't hurt to try) because the consistencies might not work together, etc. Maybe think of it as a back-up plan^_^?

And how gorgeous is this:wub:?
nailpolish4.jpg

It's Sally Hansen Midnight in NY and Hidden Treasure layered on top of one-another.
nailpolish3.jpg

steph'scloset/alllaqueredup

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo I love seeing all of your polishes, thanks for posting! :woot:

Here are mine, sorry I had to take them with my cellphone so they're not the best and most accurate :doh:

Color Club - Tru Passion; Catwalk Queen; Revvvolution; Wild and Willing; Wild at Heart

Color Club - Ultra Violet; Fashion Addict; Groove Thang

Nubar - Greener; Peacock Feathers; Violet Sparkle; Chocolate Caramel

Zoya - Freja; Harlow; Nova; Astra

Zoya - Suvi; Irene; Adina

China Glaze - Dorothy Who?; Stella; Emerald Sparkle; Blue Island Iced Tea; Rodeo Fanatic

China Glaze - BFF; LOL; IDK; Wagon Trail; Ruby Pumps

China Glaze - Prize Winning Mare; Meteor Shower; C-C-Courage; Carnival Lights

O.P.I - Absolutely Alice; Midnight in Moscow; Kinky in Helsinki; Lincoln Park After Dark; I'm Not Really A Waitress

O.P.I - Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow; DS Extravagance; OPI Ink; Mad As A Hatter; Up Front & Personal; My Private Jet

Essie - Matte About You; Mint Candy Apple

Illamasqua - DWS

(my photos)

i LOVE the sally hansen black with the red glitter over it. looks gorgeous! i should take pics of my collection.. its ridiculous! i feel like i have a bit of a problem. :P

^^ that essence polish is wonderful! gotta love em, only a dollar or 99 cents or something ridiculous each, and i have to say they last longer for me then opi... i have about ten of them!

^^me too!! ^_^ i love "essence", i've got almost every color i think :P

For marmoset:flower::
I wouldn't advise mixing formulas together (Although it doesn't hurt to try) because the consistencies might not work together, etc. Maybe think of it as a back-up plan^_^?

And how gorgeous is this:wub:?
It's Sally Hansen Midnight in NY and Hidden Treasure layered on top of one-another.

Yeah, maybe I'll give the Maybelline one a go if I can find it!
And that Sally Hansen one is gorgeous! Fancy giving it a go now!

Love everyone's collections. Anyone know where to get the Sally Hansen nail polishes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->