Naomie Harris

Odd choice for a premiere dress. It may have worked if the sparkly leotard was black?...Well, at least her make-up was lovely.

She looks like a mermaid which is kind of nice I think. I agree it's an odd choice for a premiere dress - actors never tend to show that much flesh on movie red carpets. If she's always that daring I look forward to seeing more of get outfit choices.

I'm glad the look was daring, even if I don't exactly like the dress. I loved her Marios Schwab look at the after-party though

Sweden Premiere
2drt2k9.jpg
2qve9u9.jpg

Sweden Photocall
nwh3iw.jpg
11qskn7.jpg

isifa

^thanks! It's wonderful to see her get media coverage.

Also, I don't know who does her makeup for the red carpet events but well done. Naomie's beauty shines through!

She looked absolutely amazing at the London and Sweden premieres! Beautiful!

Whoever does her makeup is phenomenal! She's gorgeous, so it's not hard to make her look good; but, the makeup artist really knows how choose the right tones for Naomie. Her makeup has just been flawless at all the promotional events.

Also, I love the Rome premiere look!
Posted via Mobile Device

I sound like a broken record but I have to say it she looked amazing in Rome! Go Naomie!

The Rome premiere look is awesome, but she looks pretty hot at the photocall, too. I actually prefer the photocall look.

I also prefer the photocall look even if I'm sick of those Louboutins.

I love that deep burgundy color on her. I wasn't fond at first of the whole silhouette especially with the boots but it's growing on me. Again, great makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->