• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Natalie Bassingthwaighte

Libby_Patto

Reaction score
On the 1st of September 1975, in the regional town of Wollongong NSW, Aust. The Fashion savvy Natalie Bassingthwaighte was born. Performing in front of thousands of people in stage shows or placing herself in front of a camera, In one of Australia's most popular soap operas, Neighbours as Ramsay Street's sexy siren, Izzy Hoyland, a character she portrayed for 4 years. After that she was to be recruited for Aussie dance outfit the, 'Rogue Traders' in late 2004. 'Voodoo Child' was released in Australia on the 27th of May, 2005, reaching #4 on the Australian Record Industry Awards (ARIA) charts.

The Rogues supported Kelly Clarkson on her national tour of Australia, where they would get their first taste of playing a big concert arena. Over the remainder of 2005 and onto 2006 the Rogue Traders appeared on a number of television programs such as; Rove Live, Big Brother, The Footy Show, Sunrise, Video Hits, Dancing With The Stars, Australia Day Live, the AFI and MTV VMA's. They also performed a lot of their own gigs, and at music festivals such as Sydney's 'Homebake.'

Now starting her own Solo Career with her first single Alive and her new Album 1000 StarsTBA 2009. She is fast becoming one of my favourite Aussie Style Queens and one to lookout for.

0%2C%2C5472095%2C00.jpg

logie_gallery_%284%29.jpg
0547343400.jpg

[URL="javascript:;"]
RogueTraders65124.jpg

[/URL]

She always reminds me of Fergie in that filmclip that that last pic was taken from...

I think the only thing I've ever paid attention to her wearing enough to like it was the Prada dress she wore to the Aria's last year. (I think it was last year...)

That union jack dress she's wearing is absolutely gorgeous. Anyone know who it's by?

Her family name is quite a mouthful! hehe I like her white bubble dress in the 2nd picture of post #2..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->