Networking: Photographers, Stylists, Makeup/Hair Stylists, Etc. (SEE POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Everyone ....

In order for this thread to be effective, pleasee conform to the thread guidines ... in particular, pleas post all of this information (see post #2:(

1. This is for the team only ... no models may be solicited nor post here.

2. Post the city you are in.

3. Post what you do (phtographer, stylist, etc.)

4. Post a link to your work or post some images.

5. And be sure to post contact information.

6. Photgraphers, Producers and Art Directors ...post what the gig is (creative, submission, comissioned editorial, paid, etc.).

7. Crew ... respond directly to poster of any gigs via PM, email or contact instructions. Do not discuss your questions, your interest or your qualifications here ... keep those conversations private.

Urgently looking for stylists, MUA & Hair stylist!!!
Purpose: creative, paid work, editorials
Also looking for the talent's who wants to be represented on the Russian market by the DnD Production Group.
Contact information available on the site

Ok, Sorry about that BetteT!

Stylist from Stockholm, Sweden. Looking for fashion photografers around Europe to team up with. Treavelling is not a problem. But prefer Stockholm.

Click link below to see some of my work!

Hit me back of you got any ideas.

Regards,

Camilo

new website for Paris photographer - www.photografiq.com

Good morning,

I am a photographer living in Paris. Right now I am expanding my network of professional and social connections. I am interested in creative collaborations - artistic and commercial. Do not hesitate to contact me for commissions.

My online portfolio at www.photografiq.com

:doh:Piotr

Photographers Seeking Fashion Stylists And or Art Directors in Los Angeles

Hi, Great thread here thanks guys!
Please take a look at my photography website.
I am looking to meet new fashion stylists & Art Directors in Los Angeles to produce creative submissions, limited test (send samples of your work) or to keep on file for future paid work.
Cheers
Warren.

Looking for a PHOTOGRAPHER to work with, in SAN FRANCISCO!

Hey I'm looking for a photographer to work with. I am a stylist, anyone out there want to collaborate?:flower:

Merged the above post ... into this thread.

yoitslove ... please provide the information (see post #2) needed. Maily ... I guess all we need is to see your work ... so a link or some images, please andhow to contact you. Anyone interested should contact you directly for more information.

Hi guys,
So I recently moved to New York and I'm working as an assistant stylist. I would love to meet and work with any of the NY-based stylists on TFS! Please pm me or email me at [email protected].

thanks!

looking for tests as a stylist

Hello everybody,

I am a designer for fashion accessory but I want to work as a freelance stylist to have a second income / fallback income :wink:
I would love to get the chance to work with any experienced stylist in or near cologne, GERMANY to get work experience myself. I am also looking for photographers/ hair&makeup artists etc. who are in for some tests. :heart:

I am open for any other location, but of course for a free test it should be in reasonable distance.

Please contact me with any suggestions...

Hi,

I'm a Hair- & Make-up artist based in London. I have been living in London for the past 3 1/2 years and would say you definatly should come over and check it out because fashion is huge here. I'm looking to work with people who have a strong concept in mind.

conatct me: [email protected]
1by1.gif

Hi, I am located in Toronto. I am interested in trying my hands at styling and would be happy to do tfp. My only experience is in styling myself for some tfp shots a few years ago. As I have never done this before, I am open to assisting the main stylist, too or working on small projects. Weekends and Mondays are best for me.

I am looking for any team members who would be interested in helping a new hand develop as a stylist. I can either help come up with concepts for shoots (I am an amateur photographer) or style yours.

My e-mail is [email protected]. Or please PM me for further details. Thank you!

I'm moving to NYC in January!

I am a photographer.

www.patternclash.com - I have shot editorials as part of Surface Magazine's Avant Guardian Portfolio 2006 as well as been published in Nomenus Quarterly and Chatelaine Magazine (Canada).

Current contact info on my website!

hello!
i m new to the forum, i m a young french photographer based in paris, you can a look at my portfolio HERE and i also have a page on MYSPACE.
have a nice day and hopefully see you soon!
:wink:

Anyone coming from Australia?
Im a photographer based in Melbourne, Australia.
you can view my work here
www.mikaelwardhana.com

small.jpg

would love to make new contacts. If you are interested in my work, just give me a hoy! :smile: thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
hello there! NYC based fashion photographer here. always looking for people for both submission and paid commissioned work.

http://www.kristiinawilson.com

Attachments

• ilona8_000.jpg
    ilona8_000.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 5
  • white2_002.jpg
    white2_002.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 3
  • gypsy1.jpg
    gypsy1.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 3
  • squash5.jpg