Your New Handbag Purchases...

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, we are going to be periodically starting a new thread. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed. The old thread can be found here.
  • Please stay on topic! This thread is for posting your new bag purchases. We also have "Your Handbag Collection" thread, where you can show your whole collection, "The Identify This Bag" thread if you have seen a bag and want to know the brand, the "Handbags: Yay or Nay" thread if you are in doubt about buying or not, and several threads on specific brands such as LV, Balenciaga etc. (use the search function).
  • Brief words of appreciation are fine, but please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Please remember to credit pictures according to the announcement which you can read here - don't use abbreviations e.g. "nap" or "style", but write net-a-porter.com or style.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got this YSL
pollyana.com

i donot like this color

i donot like this color

hey there... just an FYI...

not everything we say in here has to be positive and adoring, but in a case like this where someone has already made a purchase, a post like yours where you're criticizing the color (when someone didn't ask for feedback) is kind of rude.

Not so new anymore :wink:, but I bought a Leather Satchel Company satchel in 14'', patent black, earlier this month:

image1xxl.jpg

asos

^^love :heart:

I haven't taken the plunge on one of the satchels yet, myself...

I don't really "need" it and am probably too indecisive about the color to really make a commitment.

Hermes Toolbox in hermes's shade of orange, my husband bought it for me for our 1 year anniversary <3

DSC00203.jpg
DSC00222.jpg

my photos

Got myself this little cutie last month. Phillip Lim Pashli in mini! :blush:

My new love!
Chloé Marcie Medium shoulder bag in black
IMG_0508.jpg

pic by me

Last edited by a moderator:
I got myself this perforated turquoise Rebecca Minkoff Mac :heart:

I haven't gotten myself a new bag in a VERY long time, but I couldn't resist when I stumbled upon this one. ^_^

pics from piperlime, bluefly, and my own instagram (with a few other purchases I made that day :ninja:)

Attachments

• Rebecca Minkoff bag piperlie.jpg
    Rebecca Minkoff bag piperlie.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Rebecca Minkoff bag 2 bfly.jpeg
    Rebecca Minkoff bag 2 bfly.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2
  • chrissymakkas on Instagram.jpg
    chrissymakkas on Instagram.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 4
ah, Philip Lim is amazing I want that bag.My last purchase is an Alexander WANG.I will try to upload photos later.

Loving all the purchases you guys have made of late, so many beautiful handbags! Further proof that tFSers have incredible style!

krvz.jpg

0kl2.jpg

My new-to-me Céline Spring 2010 linen and lambskin asymmetric tote that is reversible. The interior is a light grey lambskin with black patch pockets.

^ Absolutely gorgeous! Chic minimalism.

^^love :heart:

I haven't taken the plunge on one of the satchels yet, myself...

I don't really "need" it and am probably too indecisive about the color to really make a commitment.

Only just saw this - thanks ^_^ I was a bit unsure about it but it was pretty heavily discounted on asos and I LOVE it. I didn't have any good basic bag, which also helped me make the decision... if I ever have the money I'll buy a red one, I believe.

I recently bought this Valentino bag, like 4 days ago, and I love it! It's not so big so the things I can put in is very limited. But overall, it's still an excellent purchase.

Source: modesportif.com
ImageGen.ashx

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->