Novak by McQueen

^ OMG, i loveee that one...you should get it anyway! :wink:

The Novak is my FAVORITE handbag. I really am not one to swoon over bags/ purses/ clutches, etc., but the Novak just is perfect every time and adapts so well to his various collections! I love everything about the Novak!

The Novak is my FAVORITE handbag. I really am not one to swoon over bags/ purses/ clutches, etc., but the Novak just is perfect every time and adapts so well to his various collections! I love everything about the Novak!

I absolutely agree with you. Granted, I can swoon over a bag - but maybe one every second year, and my swoon has longevity.

Novak is just the best design, it is retro and futuristic, serious and playful, fits almost every outfit - Novak is always the bag that gets to come out about town. It doesnt feel like a stupid "it"-bag which thousands of easily influenced people go and spend on just to bash a year later. The leather is beautiful (but sooo prone to scratches, this is the one downfall of the bag - just a look will cause a tear!) It is also practical with the twist close for quick close and the zip for safety and the right size for me. And it is by Alexander McQueen, which is sort of inherently great.

I agree annelein! I still love carrying my Novaks and Novak clutches whereas I find that I don't carry my Paddington nearly so much, although I still love its shape. The Novak just has such a classic and structural shape, it matches my McQueen wardrobe wonderfully. Where I live, few people have ever seen or heard of the Novak before but fake Paddingtons are still quite populous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->