• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Numéro #221 March 2021

amby

Reaction score
Szo Varju, Topsy and Antonia Przedpelski by Dominique Issermann; Mariacarla Boscono by Dan Beleiu; and Luna Bijl

The group cover doesn't work, it's just too stiff. Peter Lindbergh is missed at Numéro. But Mariacarla & Luna solo covers are stunning. The preview look promising too.

But I have to ask, does Babeth have color phobia or what. Why is she so afraid to use colors in her covers? She is clearly Alt best friend because they are so single minded when it's come to their vision. At least Babeth have her own magazine. Make me wonder does Babeth still watching TV in b&w.

Maybe it’s part of her brand or her vision...i cannot imagine a floral print on their cover, but i get your POV...that’s the benefits of having your own magazine lol

I like Mariacarla's first cover but in the second one something is off with her face mainly bc of the overdone eyebrows.

Last edited:
I looove these covers, just can't get enough of Mariacarla and the preview with Lou Doillon looks nice. I hope the content doesn't dissapoint.

Luna and Mariacarla indeed have stellar covers! Looks like a great issue, excited to see full contents.

Preview of Lou Doillon by Dominique Issermann :flower:

WOWZERS for Mariacarla and Luna. amazing editorials!!!

also, can’t believe I will say this but that first shot of Lou Doillon is great! cover worthy too!

this said, I guess I will have to get this issue! can’t remember the last time I actually got one!!!

Mariacarla is so elegant but not a fan of the last shot in the first post and the first editorial shot in the third post. Luna's editorial has a very pleasing vintage vibe. I also love Lou's first shot!

Lou Doillon looks stunning, this issue is a must get for me alone for that, I'm a big fan since I saw her in concert a couple of years ago. And Mariacarla's editorial is an instant classic, I love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->