Olivier Theyskens For Rochas S. S. 04 Paris

sheos this season are truely bazar B)

I liekt hsi colelction mroe haveing looked at it in full length, i still feel its just a spring version of teh fall show, its more stiff though wich is odd for spring

its over hyped whta can i say :innocent: , hwoever it is nice to see it geting more atention than otehr deisgenrs who i could crae less about :woot:

*the idea with pvc sole, is cool, but i really find the heel shape a bit off :unsure:
*the round toes in black with the chunky :heart: heel are really beautiful, the only thing i loved in this collection.

like space, i love the attention he gets, but truth is Rochas doesn't sell.
shareholders are not happy, they were expecting more.
if Olivier wants to pass the test and keep his chair in Rochas,
he needs to stop with insecurity and return to his true good old wild self.
truth, he's yound, but have been around since 99 or 98 five years already,
he's gone bunkrupt once, flirting Givenchy before McDonald,
so he's lucky enough to direct Rochas.

he needs to keep his chair and i hear this is already shaking.. :(

Originally posted by Astrid21@Oct 9th, 2003 - 6:16 am

100117209.jpg
100117207.jpg

100117206.jpg
100117208.jpg
:o Those dresses are just gorgeous!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :blush:

many pieces in collection are stunning, and Oliiver is no doubt really talented, but like Lena said,
it probably won't sell. i don't know, he had such an amazing collection few seasons ago, like
S/S '02 was probably my favorite. He knows what's wearable & what's not, but may be he's not that interested in selling right now? :unsure: either way, thsi collection is kind of customey, but beautiful still.

Originally posted by Serena@Oct 10th, 2003 - 6:26 pm
may be he's not that interested in selling right now?
well, it's not his company serena, I'm sure the Rochas shareholders have different ideas regarding their investment :wink:

Originally posted by Lena+Oct 10th, 2003 - 11:57 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Oct 10th, 2003 - 11:57 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serena@Oct 10th, 2003 - 6:26 pm
may be he's not that interested in selling right now?
well, it's not his company serena, I'm sure the Rochas shareholders have different ideas regarding their investment :wink: [/b][/quote]
yeah, i know he designes for Rochas. He has his own vision, and i guess just sticks to it.

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 10th, 2003 - 2:19 am

like space, i love the attention he gets, but truth is Rochas doesn't sell.
shareholders are not happy, they were expecting more.
if Olivier wants to pass the test and keep his chair in Rochas,
he needs to stop with insecurity and return to his true good old wild self.
truth, he's yound, but have been around since 99 or 98 five years already,
he's gone bunkrupt once, flirting Givenchy before McDonald,
so he's lucky enough to direct Rochas.

he needs to keep his chair and i hear this is already shaking.. :(
im surprised it dosnt sell with all the attention it gets, but I can see why, sad though

does anyone have a bigger pic of this jacket?
100117202.jpg

i think i'm in love with it

does rochas have a website anyway?
i wanna see a bigger pic!!!

Originally posted by tortoisie@Feb 16th, 2004 - 7:01 am
does anyone have a bigger pic of this jacket?
100117202.jpg

i think i'm in love with it

does rochas have a website anyway?
i wanna see a bigger pic!!!
vogueuk01.jpg

here is the same jacket, but does anyone have a better pic of the jacket?
please please please...
arrrrgh! i :heart: it

The collection is light, simple, the colors don't fight the eyes :P !! it's great

Originally posted by Fujyn@Feb 16th, 2004 - 7:39 am
The collection is light, simple, the colors don't fight the eyes :P !! it's great
thanks for the support, fujyn
glad u like it! :rolleyes:

As a matter of interest , doesn't Olivier Theyskens also design the GENNY collection ? B)

I've searched modaonline but I cannot find anything about this collection . :unsure:

KIT :innocent:

Originally posted by kit@Feb 16th, 2004 - 3:24 pm
Do you realise how much of a ' pun ' , your title thread is , LENA :heart:

Just read this :-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,...1148807,00.html

Coincidence or what ? B)

KIT :innocent:
:lol: thanks for the link kit :flower:

reviving an old thread can be quite interesting, i didnt like it then i certainly dont want to wear anything in this mood for this spring :innocent:

imo it's quite heavy

ps, Olivier does only the Rochas label kit , not sure who's doing Genny at the moment :flower:

Lena's right-as usual-this will not sell and this will be an issue. the last collection did not sell either... Has anyone tried it on...these are not clothes that are made for grown women-they are made for little dolls. as precious and exquisitely made as each garment is, you can't even fit an arm in the sleeve! so what's the point? they are not supposed to be hung on the wall, they are garments which must be worn by someone-as many people as possible - in order to stay in business...one or two confections just for the sake of beauty are acceptable, but this is not the way to run a business...I hope he's going to figure this out sooner rather than later...before he gets canned!!

BTW-I love the collection, just from an aethetic point of view... :flower:

His designs arent my bag but i must say hes a very very pretty man...simply pretty

Originally posted by TokyoVogue@Feb 17th, 2004 - 8:29 am
His designs arent my bag but i must say hes a very very pretty man...simply pretty
he's absolutely cute :wink:

welcome to tFS tokyoVogue :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->