Orange is the New Black

Season 2 was AMAZING !!!!
So glad they did these flashbacks, I am though waiting for more in season 3.
I won't say much, but it is even better than season 1.

^I agree. I watched the entire thing over the weekend and I thought it was great. I love that we're still getting backstories and slowly getting to know more about the characters. I'm mad I have to wait an entire year for season 3 but I'm happy with what we got this season.

It just premiered last week and already I'm saying I can't wait for season 3. :lol:

I liked this season, especially because of Vee (what a terrifying character), but I still think season 1 is superior. I read Alex will be in every episode next season and I'm definitely looking forward to that. Love Piper & Alex.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I finally jumped on the bandwagon, binge watched my way through season 2. This show is wonderful. Vee was sooo delicious to watch - I hope Lorraine Toussaint gets at least a nomination for her work, I mean she was really a powerhouse performance. Such a breakout character. Really missed Alex in season 2. Rosa - who would've known she would be the one...when that moment happened I was like NO WAY!! Can't wait for S3.

Can't wait for the 3rd season!!
I started reading the book by Piper Kerman but I'm prefering the show over it.

Has anyone started watching the 3rd season? I already watched two episodes, and I loved the second one specially. It had so many great parts!

We've watched the first episode of season three so far, and will no doubt binge-watch the rest of the season soon :lol: I'm interested to see where they go with the story this season with new management at the prison.

I couldn't stop till the 8th episode. And than I made myself stop, but I really want to keep watching it. I'm not fan of many tv shows, but OITNB is like a drug to me.

Just finished the 3rd season ! It really is one of the best written and acted shows right now, so unique. I was afraid at first that it wouldn't be as thrilling as the previous seasons, especially the second one, because there's no clear main storyline. But what seemed a weakeness in the early episodes turned out to be an advantage in the end. It give a lot more place to dicovering and building the characters. I'm hating more and more Piper who's becoming one of the most cringe-worthy lead characters ever. Thankfully the supporting characters are amazing. I also loved how this season we focused on minor characters like Blanca, Tchang, Soso, Gloria ( who really deserves recognition for her work this season) or even Caputo. Which gave us terrific acting moments.

I am so looking forward to next season

Really disappointed in season 3.
Big characters disappearing early on killed it for me.
Episode 10 was great but the rest was weak at best.

God for Ruby Rose though. Big deal for her.

I like this season, but the ending chapter wasn't that good. I expected more of the season finale.

I love every scene with Caputo and Figueroa!

Season 3 is my favorite. Piper's business and the seriousness of it was hilarious; loved the scenes of her brother (very likeable actor) and his wife working together. Caputo and Doggett became better people, a very competent counselor was introduced (Berdie Rogers.) The corporate and union stuff was interesting and extremely topical.

For a show with so many characters and backstories, they manage to make each one interesting. The show really never bores me; I don't feel I need to skip over any character's time.

And of course, the Space Hump Saga. "trial by lovemaking" :lol:

This was by far my most favourite season. Finally Piper and Alex actually seemed to be in a normal relationship. And that Aussie girl? Goodness, she's hot! So androgynous. That accent, those lips, that body!!
I'm a bit gutted that Nikki got shipped off, but I've got a soft spot for Soo Soo. As usual I had to rewind (yes, I still call it that) each of Black Cindy's scenes to actually get what she's saying. She's hilarious.

I think the episode where half of them walked around in knickers due to the infestation was such a daring move. All those different shapes and skintones, I dont recall something like that on mainstream television. Also the strap-on? My God!! :blush:

I've still got the final episode left, which I'll tackle later tonight.

Just finished the season 3 and it was amazing! I loved it so much. I was never bored.

All those back stories, it was so interesting! And the two new characters, Stella and the CIA one were amazing.
But why is Nikki gone? She was so important on the show! I'm exited to see what's going to happen to Soo Soo.

But where the F is Bennett?! I saw that they are filming the season 4 and looking at his instagram, he's not on set with the team. He better show up because I loved him. They can't just let him go right? Sometimes I wish they would focus longer on some characters like Daya. I want to know how she feels about all this situation.

The last minutes in the last episode are great. I can already see what's coming with all the new girls and what's gonna happen the current ones when they are going to return to the prison.

I'm so exited for this new season. I hope we don't have to wait a year...

But where the F is Bennett?! I saw that they are filming the season 4 and looking at his instagram, he's not on set with the team. He better show up because I loved him. They can't just let him go right?

Ugh I'd be happy if he's gone. I really cannot stand the guy. I mean, he wants to have his cake and eat it. Other people had to clean up the mess he made, and he's still not happy with the state of things? Piper is not the entitled one in that series, he is! :lol:

I felt really bad that they made Mary Steenburgen jump through so many hoops, only to disappoint her in the end. That was actually very brutal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. All this trailer does is rub salt in my wounds!! Still such a long way to go until June. :smile:

I love so much this TV Series ! this is so interesting to observe how the position of women in society has changed so much ! It happens that I am also watching Sex and The City at the same time, which is totally different.
Then, I had fun asking men their opinion about Orange is the new Black, most of them were horrified and shocked to see women like that !! But anyway, is there eventually a clearer image of gender equality now ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->