Oscar de la Renta S/S 2018 : Mariacarla Boscono & Duckie Thot by Tim Walker

Looks like Tim Walker’s work. Very nice!

Mariacarla's not alone this season. There's a new campaign image in the March issue of British Vogue with a model of colour in a stark white studio setting. The image bares absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to the shot of Mariacarla in #1 (doesn't even look like it's from the same campaign).

Duckie Thot is also in this campaign

Last edited by a moderator:

instagram.com/oscardelarenta

I like the campaign alot, tbh. MCB's shots are lovely.

Also, nice to see Duckie! Happy for her. She looks gorgeous.

This was the last brand where I hoped to see Walker excel, but he does! Mariacarla's images are glorious, so is that of Duckie Thot. But I agree that the vibes are different - graceful and glamorous vs cold and composed.

It was also ODLR who managed to show us the more romantic side of David Sims. Love how they are experimenting with wild cards while keeping their DNA intact.

Mariacarla and Tim Walker rarely work together but their work always spectacular!

I think this is her second times to work with him isnt she ?

^
She was also in the H&M Holiday 2017 ad photographed by Tim.

My God… again with the “sitting with arms and accessories on a table” pose and pointless props… Such department-store window display mediocrity ….Zzzzzzz.

My God… again with the “sitting with arms and accessories on a table” pose and pointless props… Such department-store window display mediocrity ….Zzzzzzz.

It graceful dancer glamour. I loathe Walker's 'signature' as much, but for once it works, I think.

I love this. Both Mariacarla and Duckie look stunning.

Lovely. MCB looks amazing here. The other girl is plain and adds nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->