Perfume buys that were just WRONG?

Lolita Lempicka, I hated it soooo much! I think it's the licorice, I really dislike that note in perfumes. It was also extremely hard to give away, because no one liked it :lol: In the end, it ended up with my aunt's mother, who is a very chic and extremely beautiful woman about 65. It suits her perfectly, I'm so glad it's found a good home. :heart:

The only perfume I ever bought was Ralph, by Ralph Lauren, around ten years ago when everyone had it. I'm allergic to perfume, so that was clearly wrong :lol:

J'aime la Nuit by La Perla is definitely the wrong scent for me. My only impulsive perfume purchase went so wrong. In the shop i thought it is a bargain but now i am stuck with this huge bottle and it just gives me a horrible headache :cry:

Kenzo amour... it smelled fine on the bottle but on me it was :P

For me, all perfume is wrong - they give me an instant headache. I can sometimes wear lightly scented lotions, but never perfume.

someone purchased Dior J'Adore for me as a gift and i wouldnt even spray it on my feet. :ninja:

My mom got me my "favourite" perfume for my birthday a few days ago...except it wasn't. She got me Ange ou Demon and the one I like is Ange ou Demon le secret, just two words yet a HUGE difference. I opened it thinking that I could like it, I wanted to bc I felt bad for her but it was just :sick: awful.

YSL Opium pour homme. For some reason is smells very dated, like you should have worn it at least a few decades ago.

I really like DKNY Be Delicious, bought the men's version without testing it... it's too woody, and the red apple version resulted too spicy.

Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia, which made me realise all floral perfumes turn into a massive headache on my skin.

My father just gained a bottle of Prada Pour Homme Infusion de Vetiver, after I went off the scent a few months down the line.

TBS Love Etc. EDP. It smelled SO good when I tried it in London last year, but well ... maybe it was EDT. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alice730
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->