Pete Doherty & Kate Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
pucci_mama said:
Well people probleby just show up to his show, for the reason that they think that he just won't last long.

It's like if he dies from heroine then it's kinda cool to say: i saw him live, what a great performer..!

:ninja::lol:

I think people show up to his shows because no matter what kinda mess he gets himself in, hes still a great song writer and singer.:innocent:

I am maddly in love with him and his music, I will always be a fan no matter what kind of mess he gets into, he should, I think stop taking drugs, it is a bad habbit. He is meant to be a very charming nice man when meet him.

how can anyone carry so much of class-A drugs on a flight !!! gaaaaaah

From Page Six:

August 24, 2005 -- IS Kate Moss moving to Los Angeles to get away from her crackhead boyfriend Pete Doherty? Our sources say Moss just plunked down $3 million on a condo in the tony Sierra Towers building on Doheny Drive. Her neighbors in the building are Lindsay Lohan, Matthew Perry and "Star Caps" diet guru Nikki Haskell. Moss last fled to L.A. two months ago when she and Doherty briefly broke up. They're back together but friends and family have begged her to leave the crack cocaine and heroin user. Moss' rep didn't return calls.

Snow-White said:
how can anyone carry so much of class-A drugs on a flight !!! gaaaaaah

if that was in england or any other country you would be put in prison for at least 5 years
why did he get off?

Yup, Chantal, I read this too on Dlisted-

Kate Moss has just purchased a $3 Million condo in the Sierra Towers building in Beverly Hills. People are saying she has done so to try and get away from her heroin-addicted boyfriend, Pete Doherty. Kate is currently back with her on-again-off-again beau, but is looking to escape to Los Angeles.

If Kate moves in her neighbors will be Lindsay Lohan and Matthew Perry.

Acid said:
if that was in england or any other country you would be put in prison for at least 5 years
why did he get off?

He thinks he's the Beatles.... :lol: What a pathetic guy.... :sick:

Awww! I feel so sory for him, everyone is well and ready to criticize, but no one wants to help him.:cry:

Asha123 said:
Awww! I feel so sory for him, everyone is well and ready to criticize, but no one wants to help him.:cry:

Help him with what? He's the one who has created a media frenzy on his drug problem.... I think he wants it to be this way and he likes it too...

What else defines a rock star nowadays anyways? Not their music, that's for sure.... mostly the drug use and the medai space consumed to report it....

Sad but true... :flower:

i just thought i'd say that i had a crush on him for ages...right before everything and when he was in the libertines. he looks like he needs to be taken care of and given a good meal!
if Kate and him work it out...they'll be a great couple. espech if they had kids.

melt977 said:
Help him with what? He's the one who has created a media frenzy on his drug problem.... I think he wants it to be this way and he likes it too...

What else defines a rock star nowadays anyways? Not their music, that's for sure.... mostly the drug use and the medai space consumed to report it....

Sad but true... :flower:

I think he's incredibly talented.I've alvays thought so way before he was plastered on all the tabloids' covers.
He was critically acclaimed before all the media frenzy.Give him some credits or at least give some credits to those who like his music.
I hate hate and depise all the media wh*ring with Kate but i like his music.
His lyrics are very poetic and inspirationnal to me.
The media frenzy isn't good for him actually it makes his fans cringe. And i don't even talk about how angry and sad his addiction makes his fans feel.

I just wrote you a post but lost it!!!!:doh: :doh:

Nevermind... can't bother to re-write it...

By the way, I never meant to offend his fans...:flower:

If I get the courage to write it from the beginning, I may explain my point of view later... :flower: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I try not to read any of the tabloid news that comes up on him. It makes me sad to see someone so amazing and talented go down a bad road in life. I have always been a devoted fan of his, I will continue to be one forerver. He is the, in my opinion, the greatest musician that has ever lived! I love him:heart: :heart: :heart:

People in this forum are so easy to judge and hate Pete. give the guy a break...dont act so self righteous we all have our problems...and another reason people seem to hate the poor guy so much is because they take it upon themselves to act as Kate Moss saviour ...hes a bad influence on her blah blah...the gurl smokes 60 ciggies a day and also smokes around Lila, if u ask me kate has bigger problems than Pete...but again its a discussion forum so everyones opinion counts and i thought i put in my 50 cent.

FashionFriendly said:
People in this forum are so easy to judge and hate Pete. give the guy a break...dont act so self righteous we all have our problems...and another reason people seem to hate the poor guy so much is because they take it upon themselves to act as Kate Moss saviour ...hes a bad influence on her blah blah...the gurl smokes 60 ciggies a day and also smokes around Lila, if u ask me kate has bigger problems than Pete...but again its a discussion forum so everyones opinion counts and i thought i put in my 50 cent.
Well yea, we all have problems. We don't all, however, have major drug problems that cause us to get into fights/get arrested about once a week/puke in front of thousands of people all while being responsible for a child. Kate isn't exactly an angel either, but that doesn't make Pete a good boyfriend or father. I like his music too, but let's be honest...he's completely irresponsible and just a total wreck in general.

^Some of us know people with drug problems. Watching people you love deal with it hurts just as bad. Try to be a little more sensitive. He's trying to get over it. It's common for those who are trying to cope with it to slip, to go back to it. It's a horrible cycle. It's not easy to get over.

scblonndie said:
^Some of us know people with drug problems. Watching people you love deal with it hurts just as bad. Try to be a little more sensitive. He's trying to get over it. It's common for those who are trying to cope with it to slip, to go back to it. It's a horrible cycle. It's not easy to get over.
I've known people with drug problems too. But, when someone has a child, people need to be a little tougher and a little less "understanding" about the problem. Is Pete really trying to get better? If he is, he's not doing a very good job of it, since it seems he's in the papers with another drug bust just about every other day. The fact is that Pete is a father, and by continuing to act the way he is, he's endangering not only his life but also the well being of his child...and thus is irresponsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"