Photoshop disasters #3 (Major magazines and brands only)

^Looks like dusk to me... or maybe they are on the shadow-side.

I don't see what is wrong with the paint-brush at all. Lots of shadow as far as I can see.

Gloria Steinem photographed by Annie Leibovitz. This ran full-page in the April issue of US Vogue - I thought it was a printing mistake in my issue. (The second image is my edit if you can't find the unfinished seams.)

coolhunting

How odd. Why do weird seams like that appear?

if they are comping in multiple shots into one and someone isnt checking their work.
Its an amateur mistake that shouldnt be happening in Vogue and with someone as big as Annie

^Thank you for the explanation:flower:

Don't see why the curtains at the left and the printer at the right just couldn't strike the correct pose the first time. Must be so annyoing for the photographer to be sent such an amateur model:rolleyes:

Margot Robbie's June cover for Vogue - her teeth and smile are facing one way, the rest of her face another. Not quite a disaster but it's noticeable.

vogue.com

^Yeah I said the same thing in the thread. They clearly cut the smile from one picture and photoshopped on top of another, it doesn't connect with the expression of the eyes at all. Vogue loves to this sort of mutilation to get the "perfect pic".

Yeesh, I can see it now as well! It actually looks eery.
Well at least they whitened her incredibly yellow canines....

I didn't see it at first, but when you look at the cover from afar, you can tell something is not right...

^honestly, lots of models (specially those doing runway) have arms like that without photoshop...

Lmao, is this photoshopped or what? It looks like two separate people were photoshopped together

The-Australian-Womens-Weekly-November-2016-458x600-1420703.jpg

freemags.cc

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: At first I thought it may have been a fake (these magazines do this sort of thing very often), but yes, it's real. This was for US More magazine back in July/August last year. The image above was extracted from the edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->