Photoshop disasters #3 (Major magazines and brands only)

I assumed Reese was leaning on a pink/beige box and that was what looked like the 3rd leg. But if there were no box there...

I still think that the third leg is the dress lining darkened because of shadow but with the surface of the third hand, then anything is possible :lol:

^ I thought so too, but if you look closely you'll see a bit of a knee texture. And it is the exact same shade as the two other legs. Even the darker lining (visible just a tiny bit next to the "third leg") is not nearly as dark as her skintone.

They even fail at photoshopping their backstage pics. :lol:

EDITED: Please do not quote photos.
vanityfair.com (edited by me)

I notice that they remove this photo on the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do celebrities typically have someone photoshop their photos for them? I can't imagine Beyoncé or Bella Hadid doing it.

(I see Bella even photoshopped her face in a finished MaxMara ad she posted. Makes me sad she is so young and clearly so insecure about herself...think she will be one of those cat-faced ladies)

This is the real reason why people stopped buying magazines. Photoshop apocalypse.

This is the real reason why people stopped buying magazines. Photoshop apocalypse.

Seeing as instagrammers and bloggers also photoshop, I am not sure that much was gained.

I just think they did oprah dirty. She's literally the background for the other two to pop against.

Seeing as instagrammers and bloggers also photoshop, I am not sure that much was gained.

I'm SICK of photoshoped celebrities. I prefer to buy fashion magazines with models on its covers. :flower:

I think this instagram/photoshop society has taught us to feel socially acepted only when we look good in pictures, no matter how or which tools we use to archieve such. I can speak for myself and my social circles. Everyone that I now likes to use a lot of filters for their pictures, especially if it is a selfie or a close up of their faces. I think it has gotten to a point that what you see in someone's Instagram is not really what they look like in person but a construction of their own image, just like models and celebrities in magazines and campaigns.

I'm agree with FashionMuseDior and eizhowa, people trying to look like cheap celebs (not even A-list stars) with this kind of tools is a very sad thing.

GQ's Comedy Issue making fun of Vanity Fair's Hollywood 2018 cover :lol:

kottke.org

^That cover is amazing, although not too funny, more eerie than funny

1058.jpg

Taken from the misc campaign thread....Her face and neck are scaring me.

Yasmin Wijnaldum for Numero Netherlands
4F23C3FC-78E3-48A0-862D-D75DBB80C047.jpeg
@yasminwijnaldum - Instagram

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->