hfgl.proboards.com

hfgl.proboards.com, Scanned by Alien Sex Friend

Last edited by a moderator:

hfgl.proboards.com, Scanned by Alien Sex Friend

Scanned by Faith Akiyama

bellazon.com

I feel like every ad campaign around this season (and plus/minus a few) had such an impact. Another great.

I feel like every ad campaign around this season (and plus/minus a few) had such an impact. Another great.

Indeed! F/W 2006 was one of the greatest seasons since the 00s, not only in terms of ad campaign, but also magazine content, models etc. etc.

I love this campaign, especially Eddie pictures!

This campaign has the exact same feel to an early Daria Werbowy editorial by Mikael Jansson

Gorgeous models! I miss those days :'(

To be honest, this was never my favorite Prada campaign, but looking back, there is something great about it. Moody, edgy, but straightforward and appealing - commercial, even.

Sasha was magnificent. Eddie was stunning. Not to mention that this collection was so beyond good. Back when Prada was just so sophisticated and so cool.

^^^ That was when high fashion-- as commercial as it may have been presented here, still remembered that it was about high fashion. So that hyperstylized mood, tone, studied eye for a heightened sense of reality were all still important. And models actually... modelled...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->