Prada S/S 2021

I'm guessing these were not shot by Meisel because they look like outtakes from last autumn.
Snoozefest!

I'm guessing these were not shot by Meisel because they look like outtakes from last autumn.
Snoozefest!
Indeed not by Meisel. Someone in the campaign rumours thread posted that is was shot by another photographer.

It's really a pity that Raf does not have a 3/4 years contract like everybody else because I'm already tired of his impact at Prada.
As usual, super pretentious and full of fake-intellectualism...

As Karl said, Fashion is fashion, philosophy is philosophy.

no ma’am. (STOP this intellectual bs!!!)

I thought this is a joke or some kind of Instagram project but it's really in the new issue of Tatler UK.
So disappointed after a wonderful holiday campaign, thanks to Raf I guess.

Tatler_-_February_2021prada.jpg Tatler_-_February_2021prada2.jpg

Creative director: Ferdinando Verderi
Models: Lydia Kloos, Dija Kallon, Isa Gustafsson, Greta Hofer

"The relationship between technology and humans also informed the company’s decision to forego tapping any well-known photographer to shoot the campaign but to instead rely on several cameras circling models in 360 degrees in order to capture different angles and viewpoints of the looks."

PRADA_SS21-adv-camp_01.jpg PRADA_SS21-adv-camp_03.jpg PRADA_SS21-adv-camp_05.jpg
wwd.com

Last edited:
I actually laughing out loud with all the "deep thoughts" they asking :rofl:. Like so deep I can see Adele rolling in it. Ain't no philosophers gonna buy logo holes t-shirt so cut the bs and call Miesel already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->