pucci girl

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by chicklet, Feb 25, 2006.

1. chicklet

chicklet New Member

name: jenna
    profession/studies: editing
    favourite designers: pucci of course. marc jacobs. chanel. i'm new! give me time to find some favorites.
    favourite style icon: kate moss, audrey hepburn
    favourite fashion item: purse, shoes
    favourite fashion magazine: Vogue i guess, I need some suggestions
    favourite music/
    band: chemical brothers

what got you interested in fashion: browsing this site and checking out kate moss, and i have always liked runway pics and advertising for designers. plus my last name is Pucci so I figure it's in my destiny to know a little something about fashion.

your personal approach at fashion: i'm not sure yet. i like elegant outfits. simple lines. basic colors. lots of black. minimalist with a touch of something special that makes it stand out.

which section(s) interest you most in the Fashion Spot: pictures of new collections as well as tips and trends and new accessories

how did you come across tFS forums: someone posted a link to the kate moss forum and i read it for a few months now, so i thought i would check this out!

2. sanrio

sanrio New Member

Hi and Welcome to Tfs...

I love chemical brothers, marc jacobs and kate moss's style too. :flower: :heart:

3. chicklet

chicklet New Member

awesome! come with us is a great album. i saw the chem. bros. performance in the Coachella movie. it was great! wish they would have shown more though. i would love to seem them in concert, but i am not in the UK.

i'm also a fan of the model Cintia Dicker. love reds!