Purple F/W 2009 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Terry Richardson

Looks like Freja to me as well.

I hope is more version on cover. ( Magdalena, Abbey..)

tumblr_kohh3lZK0e1qzwof2o1_1280-62b.jpg

purple-diary

I'm happy it's Freja, it seems very good... However, I'm getting tired of this formula... Always Terry + agressive mood + femme fatale bla bla bla

I was expecting a cover boy this time, but it looks very nice!

who are these people holding the mag? is this the new 'it' way to present a magazine?
Imust be getting old cause I do not see the point. Anyway the cover is nothing exciting.

^purple diary is the 'personnal' blog of Olivier Zahm (co-founder of Purple Institute)
which kind of make this pictures the official-unofficial spoiler of the new issue !
which is ridiculous, you're pretty right !

anyway ....

Guess I'll buy this one ...
Hadn't buy the previous one ... I'm not one of the 'cover-judgment' kind ... but the previous scared the hell out of me !

I think this is going to be a good issue, from what I've seen on purple-diary.

Not a fan of the cover, but considering what they've shown on Purple Diary, the content seems interesting

Good for Freja! She looks FANTASTIC! I've been waiting to see her with longer hair again. It gives her a fiercer, sexier edge. Also, it makes her more versatile. Hopefully this means she will be making a BIG return to the major fashion magazines. A VP cover/editorial would be fantastic!

but is it actually any good? last issue didn't take me whatsoever and i don't think i will be interested in this either. purple is no longer purple of yore. less interesting.

Sooo... in this issue: Karl Lagerfeld, Nate Lowman (Mary-Kate's boyfriend?), Miuccia Prada, Yoko Ono, Milla Jovovich, Sean Lennon, Ivanka Trump... I can't make out the other two.

I can't help but distracted by these girls. I'll wait for better picture :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->