Questionable Designer Accessories... Why Did They Decide to Put Their Logo on This?

Pointless Designer Accessories

I thought I should start a thread where you can post the pointless Designer Accessories... I find them intresting :blush::flower:

siemens-sl65-escada.jpg

DIOR-CONTACT-IMM_2.jpg

gucci-bear.jpg

If you count a boat as an accessory, we live in totally different worlds - to me that was advertising :P

I've not got any pictures, but does my uncle almost totally bankrupting himself when he did up a house to sell, e.g. by doing up the bathroom using Versace tiles / accessories, fit the bill of this 'pointless accessories' thread? I didn't even know they did tiles and taps! He said he wanted to do luxory :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen Versace tiles, some are kinda pretty... If someone lives in Versailles or someplace like that with 500 square feet bathrooms and likes Hellenic embellishments. I had no idea about taps tho. :shock: I need to see those. :woot:

What about this Nokia 8800 Arte with Pink Diamonds @ $134.000 ?

pic: qatarliving/

Attachments

• expensive-cell-phone-nokia-pink-diamonds.jpg
    expensive-cell-phone-nokia-pink-diamonds.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 327
^Well, the bags certainly have a point as accessories, I would actually grab this one.

Ads for the Giorgio Armani Samsung Galaxy S:P

Giorgio-Armani-Samsung-Galaxy-S.jpg

Giorgio-Armani-Samsung-Galaxy-S-speaks-for-you.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh, designer cellphones... licensing gone too far

but i wouldn't mind that Damier Graphite Keepall with the dragon-horse on it...

ugh, designer cellphones... licensing gone too far

but i wouldn't mind that Damier Graphite Keepall with the dragon-horse on it...

I bought for my ex boyfriend one of the first phones from Armani, and it's actually a good one.

I don't mind the designer phones and other electronic gadgets. They're usually tacky beyond belief but in a way they do make sense because the design of these things is quite important to some people, so why not.

Personally I was shocked by all the horrid things that Chanel produces, like bikes, quilted skiers, snow boards, guitars and such, I had no idea all that even existed and naively thought Chanel was too luxe for that, haha.
(http://www.chanel.com/fashion/2-fashion-accessories#2-sport-chanel-accessories-8,6)

^ I can never decide if those Chanel Sport pieces are tacky or funny. When I consider Karl's sense of humor then those things could be his tongue-in cheek jokes, among the lines of iPod helmets, plastic bags for bags and those weird/fun things.
In any case, I want a Chanel skateboard for birthday. :judge: I hope Karl and his little minions decide to make one soon. Black hi-tech material, with shiny chrome (not white plastic) CC on wheels. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->