Rome shopping

I'm leaving for Rome in Saturday and this spot has been really helpful.I should really go back to google map now.

Rome Italy shopping ?

I go crazy at the designer outlet mall just 15 minutes drive out side Rome.
Especially when they have their sales. I have already bought top designer clothes/ bags/ shoes at less than half price.
There are so many shops to visit and in between, stop having a double espresso or a bowl of Italian Ice Cream - yummy !

I go crazy at the designer outlet mall just 15 minutes drive out side Rome.
Especially when they have their sales. I have already bought top designer clothes/ bags/ shoes at less than half price.
There are so many shops to visit and in between, stop having a double espresso or a bowl of Italian Ice Cream - yummy !

Second the espresso and gelato Santana!

ok gonna bump this thread. just found out i'm going to be in europe for two weeks this winter spending one of them in rome. i've already been to rome before and did alot of the sight seeing but i was wondering what were some good shops that are relatively cheap and/or any cool flea or vintage markets?

If you're looking for vintage shops you should head over to via del governo vecchio and take a walk around rione monti (esp. via panisperna and via dei serpenti). There are quite a few around trastevere, but i can't be specific here, you'd have to walk around!

The biggest flea market in the city (and quite possibly the only one) is Porta Portese. They also have a monthly flea / vintage / emerging designers market in Rione Monti, it's a weekend a mont or even more at times. that's cool and less chaotic than porta portese which is quite overwhelming :D

Where can I get rock tshirts? is there an specific brand or shop?

I was in Rome last month and saw a shop called Vestiti Usati Cinzia. It sells vintage clothing. I spotted a Saint Laurent Rive Gauche blouse, Miu Miu sunglasses and many more brands. It's really a great shop and I would definitely recommend it.

Also, if you walk along the same road, there are some other vintage shops with quite a similar style. Sorry, I couldn't catch their names.

A great thread! Wish it was more updated.
I'm going to Rome from the 16th of September and leaving on the 19th. Please can someone recommend me good cheap vintage stores or flea markets? Nothing very expensive, I need some cheap thrills or hidden gyms hehee.

Also what about the night life? I'm going on a weekend.
And places that won't be filled with high schoolers as we are 4 girls ages 28-30.

I'm sorry to be repeating the same questions but answers are from 2004 till 2010 so maybe there can be some updated info :smile:

Thanks in advance everyone :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"