Runway Makeup F/W 06.07

Marni's foundation is HORRIBLE, yuck, their necks are look incredibly tan compared to the uber white foundation. Look at Daria, she looks like those 18th century all in white girls. That's an example of what not to do.

Carmen Kass looks sooo white and there is a girl who looks just like a ghost,Marni, that's awful.

Alessandro Dell'Acqua

00020m.jpg
00030m.jpg

00090m.jpg
00100m.jpg

00110m.jpg
00140m.jpg

style.com

Doutzen is HOT, the Gemma Ward's clone(Sasha, not sure though whether that's her name) is awful,her close ups are scary...

Very sorry to be negative, but I have disliked all the natural looks this season.

Versace looks fantastic, it's hardly a practical look for reality, but it makes for a bold look.

The looks of Marni & Prada are so scary....its like ghost or dead look...

Versace looks amazing...

The makeup at Versace is stunning. I am most certainly going to try that look. Royal blue is such a flattering color put people seem to steer clear of it. I love the drama it gives.

I agree that this seasons natural looks are not up to par, I've always felt that it takes real skill (and often more makeup) to do an impressive natural look, these just make the girls look rather malnourished. What's with the vampire mouths at Prada?

It can be rather hard to focus on the makeup when Sasha looks so feral, and you can't tear your eyes away from Mariacarla's awful bleached eyebrows ...

I thought Rick Owens was by far the ugliest makeup so far. Cavalli, not bad ...

Give me the NY makeup, that's one area where we excel :P

LOVED the eyes in alessandro del aqua :heart: .... amazing... also in versace..

yamamoto...:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->