Runway Mishaps

look at that model's face...the one on the right... lol
ok maybe i'm the only one think this is funny
r656590791.jpg
capt.a1abd25599184aa5a988133d388e637f.italy_fashion_mil111.jpg

*yahoo news

ugh, I'm so sick of peta ragging on fur all the time. Whats worst is that they don't even do it in a good way all they do is bust out in the middle of a show instead of making a good strong respectful point. No one is ever going to take them seriously if they continue on like this :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
That models face is funny ahhaha she's all smirked up and stuff tahahha!

^
:o
Very professional set up they had going on there :innocent:
Some of those falls were spectaular..

I love how they got the mop out while the model was trying to walk back up the runway.. :lol:

I ahvent seen this in here and this is record breaking video of the most models falling on the catwalk at a single fashon show

what a disaster poor models...

JJohnson said:
There were so many mishaps in NYC that I cant find pics of! Ugh at Jill Stuart a models top fell down revealing boobs, and also TAPE! Haha her dressed was taped up! HILARIOUS!

Found the Jill Stuart mishap!

getty & wireimage

Gazillion said:
look at that model's face...the one on the right... lol
ok maybe i'm the only one think this is funny

*yahoo news
that's eva riccobono, probably seeing something in the audience. hahaha:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet rus said:
:rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oasksMbATkA
model's dress ripped off on the runway:lol: and she ran away
that's Miss Australia. she did that catwalk in a local shopping centre and it was embarrassing enough to make this a leading news all over the Aussie networks that night. and in the news i thought the host really enjoyed it because he just couldn't take his eyes off Miss Australia's bottom. :lol:

Gazillion said:
that's Miss Australia. she did that catwalk in a local shopping centre and it was embarrassing enough to make this a leading news all over the Aussie networks that night. and in the news i thought the host really enjoyed it because he just couldn't take his eyes off Miss Australia's bottom. :lol:
She's actually Miss Universe 2004, Jennifer Hawkins (but she's from Aus and now works for Channel 7). Did it at Miranda Westfield (in the southern part of Sydney). It was a 2 piece costume and she stepped on her skirt. funny thing was she was wearing $5 bonds undies!

She's so pretty! :lol: And she was so cute when her skirt fell and she had a very nice butt but I suppose it is quite embarrasing :rofl:

What's going on in the background?

100120060628001108id0.jpg
100120060628215585dm8.jpg

100120060628443135vk9.jpg

[elle.com]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back