Runway Model Showlists - HC S/S 08, RTW F/W 08.09, Cruise 09

This one is going to be difficult until we get nice solid close up shots. As stated above, if you instantly recognize that someone is missing from the list, please reply with that name. The only thing I ask is that if you could include a link to the image that you're IDing, as it would really be for everyone's benefit! Thanks!

John Galliano F/W 08.09:
Anja Rubik
Anna Tokarska
Chanel Iman
Flo Gennaro
Georgina Stojiljkovic
Karmen Pedaru
Kasia Struss
Ksenia Kahnovich
Mariacarla Boscono
Masha Tyelna
Michaela Kocianova
Morgane Dubled
Natasha Poly
Raquel Zimmermann
Serafima Vakulenko
Tanya Dziahileva
Tatyana Usova
Viviane Orth

Alison Nix

Actually it might be Skye. They really do look alike, and I can't see the nose really well from the tag. I think it's Tanya though.

^Certainly looks like Vlada to me. You have to add 'pg' to the end of the Mia Rosing picture, but I'm not familiar enough with her to confrim. Though she did walk Dior, so it wouldn't be out of the question. As for Hye, I can't tell from that angle. :doh:

ETA: Regarding the Tanya/Skye debate. I thought the same thing, but Skye looks really kind of short to me on the runway, so I assumed there's no way her neck would be that long. :lol: I agree that the nose is really key for the proper ID, but I'm still going to say Tanya at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
afpafplivetwo383874405ty3.jpg

Posted in Tanya's thread (original credit to AFP)

So hmm, I guess it is Tanya. She and Skye really are crazy similar though!

It is Hye.
And it's definitely Tanya at Galliano, lisamichelle posted a photo untagged and it's definitely her.

I am tempted to say yes, but somehow I get a Malin Ones vibe too.

By the way, where did you guys see Flo Gennaro, I can't seem to spot her :huh:

Doesn't look like Malin to me at all. I think it's Tallulah too.

Oh this is so much fun! :clap:

^^Ha, nope this girl has an upper lip, which would count Malin out of the running. :lol:

I was the one that included Flo originally based on this. :flower:

Ahh yes now I see it. Anyone wanna try my Mia thought above?

^ I confirm. If you look closely, you can spot that birthmark on her neck.

I updated the list with what I could from Catwalking. Unfortunately, I do have a life outside IDing models in drag/clown makeup, and as such, have places to be. :lol: Best of luck to everyone!

Alana Kuznetsova
Anna Kuchkina
Edita Vilkeviciute
Elena Melnik
Irina Lazareanu
Martha Streck
Maryna Linchuk
Milana Keller

With reservation for mistakes... the makeup... and some of the angles... :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->