Russh Australia Issue 21 : Tasha Tilberg by Paul Empson

Derin

Reaction score
l_0210fbe02772f26b05b4309dac69ec84.jpg

myspace

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we should change the title to Russh Australia Issue 21: Tasha Tilberg :flower:

I miss Tasha, especially on the runway, I remember her for Versace and she looked incredible. But, this is a great cover :flower:

I wish I could find this magazine. All of the magazines that interest me the most are either British, French or Australian. I wish there were more American magazines like them.

*edited--pic posted above*
Russh myspace

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how different it will be without the editor and the others who resigned.

Can't wait to read Super Stylist: Fashion's Image makers. I hope they feature stylist's like Julia von Boehm, Kate Lanphear and Camille Bidault Waddington instead of the "typical" ones we already know about.

^^ Thank you!
Looking forward to seeing some hints from this issue!..

Just got my issue in the mail 15 mins ago (I'm a subscriber). Had a quick flip through already and it looks very pretty (as Russh always does)!!! I will sit down properly and have a proper look later. Practically the only mag I read that deserves a proper sit down (unlike like other aussie mags...cough...cough...vogue....cough.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->