S/S 2006 Ads

Reaction score
The shows are almost over and campaigns will be shooting soon.

Some rumors floating about:

Brad and Angelina for Versace
Angela Lindvall for Fendi

Let the games begin!

metal-on-metal said:
The shows are almost over and campaigns will be shooting soon.

Some rumors floating about:

Brad and Angelina for Versace
Angela Lindvall for Fendi

Let the games begin!

Brad and Angelina for Versace OMG:shock:

brad and angelina for versace is disgusting...i can see angela lindvall for fendi. Fendi's been having this thing for models who dont work alot lately..

carmen kass, carolyn.....

i think milagros schmoll for chanel, (i think thats how you spell her name), she opened the show, she is on the site,and she looked awesome at the couture, but she has a tricky face to photograph(mert and marcus should shoot) they can make anyone look like a bombshell!!!actually make that an atomic bomb.

the ss ads come out in feb mags, on some european mag u could see it in january...the fall come in august but like i said on some gas appears in july....

Xone said:
the ss ads come out in feb mags, on some european mag u could see it in january...the fall come in august but like i said on some gas appears in july....

cool thankies!

i'd love to see ai in a campaign... maybe for dior

brad & angelina for versace... predictable, but interesting

I just read on another fashion forum that Drew Barrymore will be the star of the Missoni campaign with M&M shooting it in Ibiza. I don't know how reliable this news is, and I love Drew Barrymore, but even I have to say enough is enough with celebrities. This is crazy! Pretty soon models will only be doing runway and editorial :(

^they might just be doing runway work if celebrities are "taking over" at this rate....they're already "gracing" the covers of notable fashion mags. they'll probably have an editorial in there as well just to make the mag sell more....

I think that drew might be doing an ed... I really dont think that missoni would use drew f*ckin barrymore for an ad.. its so not-missoni!!

I would love to see Tasha doing something, maybe Dior or Balenciaga, and someone like Trish for Vuitton.

ai all the way, i can see her doing dior for sure, now with her baby she is sure to sell loads in japan, we cant forget the reason why we have models, to sell beautiful clothes!!!!

Id love to see Jeisa in big campaigns for ready to wear, shes been in Chanel Accessories and a Dior perfume, but its just not the same :wink:

I also want to see Tasha in some super cool campaign, letsay Balenciaga.

fleur137 said:
^they might just be doing runway work if celebrities are "taking over" at this rate....they're already "gracing" the covers of notable fashion mags. they'll probably have an editorial in there as well just to make the mag sell more....

Thats hilarious... I can only Imagine all these celebs falling on their faces while walking the Christian Dior or Roberto Cavalli shows..

dont make me laugh , somehow an image of anna nicole smith before trim spa comes to mind!!

they are already doing runway, or didnt you see scarlett at the recent collections?:blink:

Urban Stylin said:
they are already doing runway, or didnt you see scarlett at the recent collections?:blink:

Christina at DSquared mens a whiles back, Chloe Sevigny at Dolce last season, Christina Ricci 2 seasons ago at Vuitton, and everyone and their mother at this season's Heatherette (does that count as a real fashion show?)

The image I had in my mind though was celeb after celeb after celeb walking the likes of Chanel or Vuitton.. that would be like something out of twilight zone... :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coutureitgirlxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->