S/S 2007 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

^Thanks :flower: (Now I hear it I think I have read it but forgot)

I am so pleased that Eddie is doing a repeat for Prada! I love that boy! :heart: Freja for Chanel as well!!! :woot::heart: Now all we need is a fourth Prada season for Sasha :angel:

I'm a little dissapointed by Freja with Chanel... I don't know why. But it's sort of a downgrade to me going from Daria to Freja. Although, I think Freja is a good model.

I miss the supers.

Kenneth Cole Menswear-James Neate
Emporio Armani Watches-Noah Mills
-info from lizbell agency

Apparently Evandro Soldati is doing Dolce&Gabbana - according to http://www.pqpmag.com/

I'm excited, he's one of my favorites. So far I've been much happier about the men's campaign announcements than the women's ones. Though I am in favor of Freja for Chanel!

fujiko said:
SCanned by me from the last issue of It. Vanity Fair
Julia s. for guerlain

I think Julia perfectly suits for cosmetic ads. I wanna see the pics soon. :heart:

Fashion Television just showed clips of Caroline Trentini shooting the Rosa Cha Spring/Summer 2007 ads :clap:

Oops. I mean trentini....now why did I see Heather Marks up there? Hmmm....

Anyway. Go caroline! :P :clap:

Ieva said:
I am so pleased that Eddie is doing a repeat for Prada! I love that boy! :heart: Freja for Chanel as well!!! :woot::heart: Now all we need is a fourth Prada season for Sasha :angel:

Right on, sister! :mohawk: :heart:
:lol:

noooo.i dont want freja to be the chanel girl though those chanel ads with daria were boring.but freja is just annoying.and the chanel ads may be getting more boring.

As much as I love Sasha, I want to see someone new for Prada...It's the same thing with Daria (who is one of my fave models) Both are amazing for the brands they represent, but it would be nice to see them branch out into different ads...I would love to see Daria at Prada again, since I think she would look fantastic in this season's clothes, and Sasha would be good at Jean Paul Gautier or even Louis Vuitton :woot: She has that magical look that would fit in so well at LV.

i want to see Gisele in Dolce & Gabbana again especially for this season with a sexy theme, she definitely fit it. And i hope one day kk will ruturn to high fashion again. About Isabeli is anyone knows what she'll get this season?

Freja is not doing Chanel, mark my words!!. Its Daria Werbowy and Gemma Ward, the shoot was already done!!. Where is the Freja information coming from? my source is my mum who was in New York styling the shoot.

Other confirmed : Lindsay Lohan / Miu Miu, Hilary Rhoda/ Givenchy

Last edited by a moderator:
Pastry said:
what's this lohan for miu miu business i'm hearing about?... i'm schocked to be honest....such an intelligent collcetion, kind of scholarly actually...
they better do a great job, but the immediate reaction is pretty bad.:lol:

You took the words right out of my brain.

Eccentricity said:
Freja is not doing Chanel, mark my words!!. Its Daria Werbowy and Gemma Ward, the shoot was already done!!. Where is the Freja information coming from? my source is my mum who was in New York styling the shoot.

Other confirmed : Lindsay Lohan / Miu Miu, Hilary Rhoda/ Givenchy
Is it that True?cos most of people here said freja is doing chanel.:shock: But if what you said is true:flower: that would be great.:innocent: yay for Hilary.i cant wait for her new givenchy ads.:blush:

Eccentricity said:

Wow, I never knew Emanuelle Alt had a son! :woot:

The Freja information is coming from Lee from fashist and he also informed us correctly about the Versace campaign. And there are quite some signals it's Freja (she had a shoot with Karl for example)

kmt!! he wasnt the only person on set, unless my mother is a man what are you insinuating??. Im always on the these websites and i asked which girls feature in the campaign and she said Daria and Gemma shot together and im not even sure if Karl was the photographer. Maybe it was for the Karl Lagerfeld collection, but she told me for Chanel as they were in clothes from the Spring 2007 collection.

Well if this is true it's great for Gemma and Daria, but I was hoping for Freja more.
And awesome for Hilary, she'll be great! :woot: But BOO for Lindsay :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->