Saara Sihvonen

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
New face from Brand Models and actually one of the finalist from Finland's Next Top Model.

43066601.jpg

dig1d.jpg

Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark blond
Height: 179
Clothes: 34/36
Bust: 80
Waist: 62
Hips: 90
Shoe: 41

brand.fi

She's featured on Models.com now. What a fantastic bone structure she has! Judging by her physical attributes, this girl has potential to be huge!

Could Finland become the new gold mine after the Netherlands?

I like this girl!Her bone structure is incredible and she obviously has improved so much since the show ended!She really has potential to have a great modeling career!

She's now signed with IMG New York, Milano and Paris!

Wow Saara has a thread ^_^ She was one of my favourites in the show, she really should have won (the winner was ... :unsure: ) Well things seem to look up for her nevertheless :smile:

From Helsinki, Saara is a classic beauty – perfect skin, killer cheekbones and gorgeous green eyes combined with long, long legs and a lithe body. Saara finally finished with high school last month, and has left her poodles Misti and Mocca back in Finland in order to kick start her career. With that Gwyneth Paltrow-like coolness, everything indicates that Saara has the potential to be hotter than a savusauna in the coming seasons!

Full Name:
Saara S.
Hair:
Dark Blonde
Eyes:
Green
Height:
179cm / 5′10.5″
Bust:
78 cm / 30″
Waist:
62 cm / 24.5″
Hips:
90 cm / 35.5″
Place of Origin:
Helsinki, Finland
Date of Birth:
April 18

Mother Agency:
Brand Model Management
NY:
IMG
Paris:
IMG Paris
Milan:
IMG Milano
Germany:
m4 models
Barcelona:
Sight Management
models.com

90885291.jpg
25837841.jpg

42353714.jpg

36846275.jpg

43242848.jpg
47263243.jpg
18036733.jpg

76937654.jpg
39772557.jpg
75684738.jpg

80361941.jpg
66386818.jpg
24938289.jpg
12193256.jpg

imgmodels

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting candids already!

Oftentimes, beauty ends with skin, however, this green-eyed Finnish angel is beautiful on the inside and outside. Saara is from Helsinki and just graduated high school. She has flawless skin and to-die-for cheekbones! She is also a smart model with a big heart! I don’t think my photos does her natural beauty justice, because she is even way way more gorgeous in person! So, imagine the endless great work to come from her! ;D Keep your eyes open as Saara will be walking her first fashion season in February!
bonaelamour

Cant wait to see her on shows! Cant remember what her walk was like in the top model show but she seemed to be quite good in everything :D

i feel like this girl will do fantastic in printwork. what marvelous cheekbones.
and good to hear she's debuting in the Fall shows, i cant wait for it :heart:

Here are new polaroids via Brand. Shes so skinny but I like bone structure and the entire figure. On the other hand don't know about the face, it works in some shots but I just don't see it as beautiful as it might be. Hard to tell why is that so really...

brand.fi

Haha that's a nice video. I didnt know that people still have irc-galleria profiles :lol:

saara-2.png
saara2-2.png

rtvgames

Last edited by a moderator:
can't see her at IMG's website, is she still with IMG worldwide?

I really like her. Her face is made of a fiddle:wub:

Photos by Ville Varumo
Styling by Heidi Marika Urpalainen
Model: Saara Sihvonen (Brand Model Management)
Make-up and hair by Marii Sadrak

mariisadrak.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->