Saint Laurent F/W 2018.19 : The General F/W 2018.19 Campaign Thread

The whole black and white photography with the white background is becoming a little redundant... but I guess it makes Vaccarello's Saint Laurent campaigns instantly recognizable and I won't complain too much because I do very much like the look of this - everything from the styling to Kaia Gerber.

Thank you for posting, Melancholybaby!

The industry seems hell bent on making this nepotism model a star! Sure with some of her work she delivers, but for most part she looks criminally juvenile.

His campaigns never does his collections any favours. I'm not a fan of the b&w direction. Thought we'd leave that sort of thing behind when Hedi left.

She looks like a Gossip Girl character but I'm sort of digging it.

It's okay but the styling just ruins it.

It's not groundbreaking or new but I'm digging it. What can I say, I'm a sucker for Vaccarello.

The original shot is the best imo. The others highlight how cheap the clothes look.

I love her in this, she does seem to be getting better which comes as a relief knowing she isn't going anywhere soon...

P.S Crochet headwraps are still awful and tacky, which means the aughts are not ready to make a comeback. Thank God.

Last edited by a moderator:
The second shot is so much better. That ugly white hat looking thing should be burned immediately.

Charlotte Casiraghi photographed by David Sims:

Zoe Kravitz photographed by David Sims:

Zoe and Charlotte are much better, but these ads look little better than a Zadig and Voltaire campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->