Samantha Harris

luna1576 said:
I know lol I was just emphasizing the dancer thing..and I have to disagree with the person that said she is niether pretty or odd looking. I think she is a bit of both. And I've never seen a model of aboriginal decent so i find it rather fascinating.:flower:

Me neither. I remember seeing the movie Rabbit-Proof Fence and there were three aboriginal girls as the leads, I was completely enthralled. I din't know what an aboriginal was. :ninja: Anyway the eldest child was quite pretty, remarkable skin... I had always wondered if they were all so good-looking. :lol:

Everlyn Sampi was the lead, she played Molly ^^ I'm so glad we're finally seeing this ethnicity in the fashion world. Too long has it been overlooked.

harris.jpg

Samantha at Sydney fashion week
Source:http://reme.squarespace.com/

Her lips...so gorgeous.She is beautiful,and favors Katja in the looks..

i agree that she is better looking in real life. i was captivated by her..i went to the david jones parade and was about to get in a lift with her but my gran was too slow lol. she's also quite tall..i'm 175 and she was a few cms taller

i dont see the katja resmblance but she does have a unique beuty

thanks Braveheart! I really think she has the potential to be quite successful... I mean I know everyone says the same thing about the models they like, but I believe it anyway. ^_^

wanderland said:
Everlyn Sampi was the lead, she played Molly ^^ I'm so glad we're finally seeing this ethnicity in the fashion world. Too long has it been overlooked.

:woot: so you saw it too?? I wish she would take more parts, because she is obviously very talented. unfortunately I don't think she wants to be an actress. :ermm:

Yeh, I think she preferred her natural way of living, you know, hunting with her famnily and living off the land.

And OMG! How perfect is Sam in that dress?

that red dress she is wearing alongside megan gale and abbey lee is beautiful :heart:

wanderland who's in your avatar? it's so cool

I :heart::heart::heart::heart: her eyes (like a prettier version of adriana lima's minus the color), but the rest of her face is so freakin' weird -- 'specially those cheeks :shock:!! she looks like a pretty girl recovering from a nasty root canal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->