Scarlett Johansson

ShuggaStiletto said:
I love her!! She has such a deep, mysterious voice..it's very different sounding and I love it!

seriously? her manly bark annoyed me in "the island"

scarlett This is the only pict I could find of her at the Cynthia Rowley Spring 04 show...if anyone can find any runway picts it would be much appreciated!

Scarlett's UK Vogue cover (UK Vogue)

sjohanson_vogueMay04B.jpg

SCARLETT JOHANSSON's trip to California theme park Disneyland ended in disaster yesterday afternoon (19AUG05), when her Mercedes hit another car as the paparazzi chased her. According to eyewitnesses, she was driving near the tourist attraction's entrance with two pals when she swerved to get away from pursuing photographers and hit another vehicle, containing a woman and her two young daughters. An onlooker says, "The front of Scarlett's Mercedes damaged the side of the other car pretty badly. "Scarlett looked really shaken up and when both cars pulled over in a safe spot, she apologised profusely to the other woman. After that, they spent around 40 minutes on their phones, sorting out all of their insurance and legal paperwork."
(credit: wenn)

Attachments

• scar.jpeg
    scar.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 24
  • scar1.jpeg
    scar1.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 28
  • scar4.jpeg
    scar4.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 39
  • scar2.jpeg
    scar2.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 16
  • scar8.jpeg
    scar8.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 42
  • scar6.jpeg
    scar6.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 14
  • scar5.jpeg
    scar5.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 16
  • scar3.jpeg
    scar3.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 13
  • scar9.jpeg
    scar9.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 45
  • scar10.jpeg
    scar10.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 50
^ Poor thing :cry:

New candids...

Attachments

• scarlett01.jpg
    scarlett01.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 125
  • scarlett02.jpg
    scarlett02.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 94
i dont like her, and as SCBlondie already put it, i'm kinda sick of her too.....

why are you sick of her. whats there to be sick of. i understand being sick of paris hilton or lindsay lohan. what is it about scarlett for you?

^hm, don't know, but she just has no appeal to me......maybe because she not really a beauty?

^ She may not be as beautiful as Paris, but she has amazing skills in acting unlike Paris, who....does what?

Scarlett are more beautiful than Paris....
I got sick of Scarlett after seeing the Island, wich most been the worst movie I seen in ages

i didn't see her in the Island, but I love her low voice and understated manner in all her other films. In a way she reminds me of Lauren Bacall-- a sexy blonde but definately not trying to please.

Scarlett's wonderful, I don't have a bad word to say about this gal. Love her.

Hope these haven't been posted.
All from scarlettjohanssonfan.org

normal_091.jpg

normal_19.jpg
normal_53.jpg

More, more, more, she's such a natural beauty...
pictures from interwiews, making of's...
same source.
normal_017.jpg

normal_04.jpg

01.jpg

normal_Story%2019.jpg

normal_02.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul