Scarlett Johansson

she looks horible in this pic!
the clothes... arrrghhh..

scara said:
she looks horible in this pic!
the clothes... arrrghhh..
I agree. She looks a little bit fatty.

But I love her! In Lost in Translation she was GREAT GREAT GREAT!
At the pictures from photoshots she is amazing :smile:

Luxx said:
Scarlett worked the runwway for Imitation of Christ this week. She looks nice, what an incredible figure she has! Va va va voom!

Those pants would look hideous on a body like Gisele´s ...so on a normal woman they would be just:sick: .

Why on earth would somebody design such unflattering piece of garment?

The top (see through bra included) is just so tacky, so unflattering, so uninspiring that hurts.
Why is such a horrid ensemble being strutted down a catwalk?

Do designers want women to look ugly?

Sorry, maybe it´s just that I don´t get modern fashion, maybe I´m getting old and narrow minded.

Perhaps her shape is not everyone's taste but I think she's got a lovely hourglass figure. Very retro, reminds me of Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield and the other vintage pin ups.

High waisted skinny leg pants are a hard look to pull off, I'm not really a fan of the outfit but I think its nice to see someone with a different shape on a runway. Either way I think Scarlett is a beautiful girl from inside out. A friend of mine met her and Josh Hartnett the other day at a party and had nothing but kind words to say about them.

As for why a designer would put a woman in an outfit so unflattering I have only two words: Tara Subkoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thank you for finally a nice comment, Luxx. In a sea of insults.

Really, people, enough of the "fatty" and "not a nice figure" talk. I think she has a darling figure, she is NOT fat, and she looks fine. She's confident in how she moves, and I think that's the most important thing. She looks like she's in shape to me, and comfortable with her body. And why wouldn't she be?

i meant in this specific pic... she's no way fat though, she has one of the best figures in hollywood!

i love her, cause she is herself and she always has fun in her life...and great roles in movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she look totally not fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks always healthy and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know why she walks in fashionshows???? I really like that! You go girl!

what ever you guys say i think she is stunning, not fat notchubby, she is beautiful!

I didn´t want to mean that the clothes were awful because they made Scarlett look fat. I think she´s a very preety girl and I find her body extremely nice.

It´s those IOC clothes that I despise, not because they point out her very feminine hips (hips are great, I love hips) but because the clothes are horrendous and tacky looking. The colours, the materials, the overall look they try to convey is simply beyond my comprehension.:shock: :shock:

I think she is soooo pretty!
In my opinion she´s just beautiful. She has great features and she looks so natural, not like most actresses who are full of plastic surgery to look better.

I hope she never looses any weight too! :P
Look at Christina Ricci, i think she looks just awful now, and she was so pretty.

I think it´s beautiful for women to look like women and not women who look like they have an 8th year old body- no boobs, no hips, no ***,... :P And if you match that to a sexy and pretty face as she has i guess you have the most beautiful woman that can exist. :wink:
That´s why i don´t rate models at all.

^yeah, me too, not beautiful at all.
how on earth could anyone pick her as a model? i don't get it....

Luxx said:
Perhaps her shape is not everyone's taste but I think she's got a lovely hourglass figure. Very retro, reminds me of Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield and the other vintage pin ups.

Completely agree.. if Tara wanted a stick thin woman opening her show.. she would have used another model or a celeb like Nicole Richie.. but she used Scarlett because she wanted that look. Scarlett has always evoked a very old-world type of hollywood glam on the red carpet.. she has a very shapely figure harkening back to the days of Mansfield and Monroe for sure!

Luxx said:
Scarlett worked the runwway for Imitation of Christ this week. She looks nice, what an incredible figure she has! Va va va voom!

00010m5ew.jpg

Image Source: Style.com

:sick: i love scarlett but what shes wearing is sooo unflattering (if that word even exists) . i thinks she has a great body but on this pic...uhuh! and... whats up with the hair?

newprincesita said:
Luxx said:

Those pants would look hideous on a body like Gisele´s ...so on a normal woman they would be just:sick: .

no. i disagree i think they would look good on a really slim person but true.. not on a normal woman.

I blame the clothes! lol :D

I don´t like high waist pants at all, and i don´t like that top either!

i hate the clothes, but Scarlett has an incredible figure, in a sea of teen anorexic stars, and i love her for it. That pic does not do her justice though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->