Scene Queen Style

OMG LOL i cannot believe Kiki was used on here as an example of a scene queen. first of all, i was around for the rise and fall of this girl, and a "scene queen" style is NOT cool to people that know fashion in the music scene. if you consider yourself a scene queen, reality check is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be frightening to be famous, not knowing what you are famous for.

Reminds me a lot of Japanese street style. I don't think its horrible, but my style of dress is completely different than this. I really don't understand why people are so heated about this style, maybe there is more aggression to the most famous scene queens? It certainly makes for an interesting topic on this site though!

I like scene queens, the famous ones who've got their act together. (Raquel Reed, Zui Suicide et al.) Hate the scene kids looking a mess, wandering around malls or other teenage meeting places, with their sloppy eyeliner and tight jeans from Kohl's.

Sosososososo true. I think turquoise hair is really cool and that pinup-gone-Harajuku look is to die for. You have to be pretty skinny to pull that off so I can't really do that look as much. But I applaud those who do it and do it well (my hairdresser rocks this look a little bit and she's awesome).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->