Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn to Divorce *Update*--Reconciling?

Well... I was surprised at first..

but I guess, Sean Penn is not the easiest person to get along with
maybe one day she just woke up and realized it was enough

Disaster ensues wherever it goes. Hollywood Ebola Paris Hilton has no mercy and her success rate is virtually unmatched among diseases. And while she may be an heiress no more, she is and will always be a dirty virus, killing everything in her path, growing stronger with every victim.

Once upon a time not too long ago, Sean Penn supposedly f*cked Paris in Miami after a wild night of partying. Now Robin Wright is leaving him…

Coincidence or conspiracy?

Apparently there is some drama surrounding the date the petition was filed. He submitted the paperwork first, then withdrew, then she made her request official.

Word is she tolerated his straying with straying of her own, that it was an arrangement that worked for both so long as the dalliances were minor and brief. Until now. Rumour has it she’s fallen in love with someone else. Totally infatuated. Like high school infatuated. Will keep you posted.

Here are the Penns during happier times at the Spirit Awards last February. It’s really too bad. They made a sexy, sexy couple.

Lainey Gossip

I'm not surprised...he seems wayyy to intense to deal with on a regular basis...

I get the same feeling too. Both seem like such intense people. Too much
of that can surely break a human being down.

I get the sense they have been trying for a long time to keep their marriage
going. It's too bad it has ended.

Sorry to hear it, I have to say, Sean is one of my favorite actors...Love him in Dead Man Walking

Sean Penn and wife Reconciling?

(people.com)

<H1 class="">Sean Penn & Robin Wright Reconciling?
By Brian Orloff
Originally posted Wednesday April 09, 2008 03:35 PM EDT

Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn Photo by: Lionel Hahn / Abaca
seanpenn240.jpg
Are Sean Penn and Robin Wright patching things up? TV's Extra is reporting that the pair have withdrawn their divorce papers.

The couple, who filed divorce papers in December after 11 years of marriage, reportedly asked that divorce proceedings be dismissed. The news show says Penn and his wife were also spotted at an Eddie Vedder concert in San Francisco Tuesday night. (Penn and Vedder are close pals, and Vedder wrote music for Penn's movie Into the Wild.)

There was no immediate comment from a rep for the actors.

Penn initially filed for divorce from his wife on Dec. 7 in Marin County, Calif., Superior Court, though his petition was later dismissed. Three days later, Wright Penn filed her own paperwork. Their first hearing was scheduled for April 21.

The couple has two children, Hopper Jack, 14, and Dylan Frances, 17.
</H1>

They are not getting a divorce anymore,poor petra she is not able to have a boyfriend after simon

Its nice to see that they are going to give it another try...Hollywood couples never last as long as they have normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muggins1265
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"