Sephora + Pantone Collection : Frida Gustavsson by David Sims

Ochi Chernye

Reaction score
Pantone, Sephora in Deal for Makeup Line

7Jmq7.jpg

A COLORFUL PROJECT: WWD has learned that Pantone, the color forecasting and matching firm, has inked a deal with Sephora to do a Pantone-branded makeup line. The first fruits of the deal, a limited edition color cosmetics collection that will be available at Sephora stores and on sephora.com as an exclusive in March, is comprised chiefly of tangerine- and orange-shaded cosmetics and beauty accessories, ranging in price from $18 to $80. The effort is said to be part of Pantone’s Color of the Year project for 2012. Sources noted that the deal also allows for future Sephora-Pantone collaborations depending on the success of the initial lineup.

wwd.com
image from girlyobsessions.com

Bigger pic
Is this her real nose?

ebook-free-download.net

I prefer the 1st shot, her nose doesnt look right in the second

I'm bothered by her photoshopped nose and I can't unsee her eyes.

i really dont get how girl dont get the big Beauty contract. Frida should have get that contract instead of Arizona.SMH.

According to a press release, this campaign was shot by David Sims.

To celebrate the launch of the new collection, Sephora has also created a striking, interactive Pop-Up Color Shop modeled after the PANTONE(r) Color Fan and featuring stunning images taken by famed fashion and beauty photographer David Sims. Appearing exclusively at New York's Meatpacking District from March 21st through March 30th, and at The Grove in Los Angeles from April 18th through April 22nd, consumers can explore the new collection while receiving personalized application and color advice. For more information on the SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE Color of the Year beauty collection, log on to sephora.com/go/pantone/ or follow our feed at #SephoraPantone.

original article here

Can a mod please add the photographer's name to the thread's title?

This campaign score for Frida is amazing, she certainly deserves better, but she looks fenomenal in this Sephora campaign, i literally died when i saw in her thread the big ad picture with all the red and orange. so artistic.

This is a really cool concept... turning Pantone's color of the year into cosmetic products... quite genius really! And the campaign looks really good... very artistic.

I like how experimental this feels. For such a commercial brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->