Serge Lutens unveils makeup line

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
:woot:

I cant wait till visiting Paris in February
serge lutens ahhh, eyes shut i want it all already
..this is my total make-up kick for spring 06 and more :heart:

(started my Serge Lutens piggybag already ^_^ )

Serge Lutens, Shiseido's image director for the past 25 years, is rolling out his first makeup collection.

The 11-unit signature line made its debut at Shiseido's flagship boutique in Tokyo's Ginza district this September. It then went on sale in Manhattan's Barneys New York at the end of October and is to hit counters in January at Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido here, which sells Lutens' high-end fragrances. One or two other points of sale in France may be opened later this year.

The line is meant to remain short.
"Most women wear too much makeup, or none at all," said Lutens. So his aim was to provide women with a coup de pouce (just a little help, in English).
Lutens first planned to produce color cosmetics in 2000, when he introduced his signature fragrance brand, called Parfums Serge Lutens, with Shiseido.
The makeup lineup includes two pressed powders, eight compact foundations and one blusher, including Shiseido's new nano-dispersion technology — which is said to give a light, even covering, according to Lutens. The collection also comprises six lipsticks, four sets of four eye shadows, one blush, one kohl eyeliner and one mascara.
Prices range from 43 euros, or $50.70 at current exchange, for the mascara, to 145 euros, or $171, for a powder compact. Most of the items are refillable; one refill costs 65 euros, or $76.65, for the powder and the foundation compacts, and 40 euros, or $47.20, for the lipstick.
The collection's packaging was created by Lutens to convey luxury, with moir
ι and black lacquer cases featuring mirrors with chamfered edges. The collection is sold in individual, silk-lined gift boxes.
There is no advertising for the niche collection.

from wwd :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I can't wait to check out this line! Japan, here I come.

sounds wonderful... if not a little above above my price range. but serge is my idol, the man can do no wrong!

Serge Lutens allways remind me of the amazing ads Shiseido had some years ago, what a great work!!!

6.jpeg

from lumiere.com

I couldn't find any Serge Lutens general thread, so I though I might post my query here. Does anyone know where I might buy Serge Lutens perfumes in London? And do such 'non export' scents such as 'Encens et Lavande' mean that they are only sold in France or EU?

I couldn't find any Serge Lutens general thread, so I though I might post my query here. Does anyone know where I might buy Serge Lutens perfumes in London? And do such 'non export' scents such as 'Encens et Lavande' mean that they are only sold in France or EU?

"Encens et Lavande" can only be found in Les Salons du Palais Royal in Paris, but you can order it online. I wear it, it is fabulous, etheral, sophisticate and fresh, very powdery.

At the same place the make up by Serge Lutens has been sold for more than a year now. I found it very expensive and not very attractive. I am a Lutens addict mind you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violette28
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->