Shoes: yay or nay? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dego

Reaction score
Can't seem to find the yay or nay thread, so I started a new one.

Here we go:

Plain or decorated (or none?)?

*edit-pics do not work*

Last edited by a moderator:
dego i kind of like the decorated ones..but i think the ones without are also stunning! i like the shape a lot.

how about these boots? i've been looking for a while, and this seller on ebay has them cheapest. it's in british pounds but hopefully they won't go for too much. they are irregular choice. the auction ends in 30 mintues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not too crazy about those... but if you like them, why not?

http://xe.com is agood site if you need help with conversion rates :smile:

Well, the auction has already ended .f, but just in case they come up again, I say Yay. I love them :woot:

And, Dego, I like them both. May as well go for the decorated ones though b/c the shape of that shoe makes it hard to tone down (i.e. you're only going to wear them when you want to feel sexy). I have the plain ones and that's how I feel anyway :blush:

But wait, aren't all your shoes sexy anyway?? Maybe it's different for you :lol:

I'd say plain. The scale of the decoration doesn't seem to be very appropriate to the rest of the shoe - too little to dominate the image, too much to be subtle.

Curious said:
And, Dego, I like them both. May as well go for the decorated ones though b/c the shape of that shoe makes it hard to tone down (i.e. you're only going to wear them when you want to feel sexy).

well, I actually had planned on using them as everyday type shoes... :innocent:

I think I'd like the first ones better if the strap was either silver or gold chain to give a little contrast; but not bad.....

Emery said:
In that case, I vote even MORE strongly for the plain!B)
:lol: Dego, I 2nd Emery since they're for everyday. I thought that might be the case for you!

I usually won't wear mine to work because I don't want to be "too sexy" at work and look like I'm trying to climb the corporate ladder in the wrong way! If I wear them to work, it's usually with long pants to downplay the sexy stiletto and play up the pointed toe. Anyhow, that's just me and my workplace idiosyncrasies :rolleyes: If I worked in a less conservative environment, that might not be the case :P Anyhow, it's a beautiful shoe and I'm sure you'll look lovely in them!

Curious said:
Anyhow, it's a beautiful shoe and I'm sure you'll look lovely in them!

Thanx! Where did you get your pair from?

My black ones are Via Spiga that I picked up at Dillards a couple of years ago and I also have a cream pair by Carlos Santana that I ordered from Zappos around the same time period.

Surprisingly, the Carlos Santana ones are way more comfortable even though they were half the price. If only I had bought those first :doh: Just checked Zappos for you, but they're no longer carrying that style by Carlos...

Yeah, I don't think the brand really matters. I was just surprised by how the Carlos are so much more comfortable even though they seem to be the exact same shoe. I would have suggested those if they still had them and shipped to you based on my experience with them and the reasonable price, but no go. The ones you've picked look great, anyway!

I'll probably end up buying both of them, the question is just wich pair to get first... :unsure:

Dego said:
well, I actually had planned on using them as everyday type shoes... :innocent:

The 2nd pair, the plain ones......Dego, I"m worried about your health from wearing all these 5-6" (non-platform) shoes, do you ever get back pain?? :shock:

DP_woman said:
The 2nd pair, the plain ones......Dego, I"m worried about your health from wearing all these 5-6" (non-platform) shoes, do you ever get back pain?? :shock:

no, why? :ninja:

mjturq1.jpg

yes i know they arent they best shoes ever, a tad tacky but they are seriously cheap and i have been looking for shoes in that color.

remeber they are extremely cheap, as in like dont go to starbucks for like 5 days and have enough money for them cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->